- Udumbara don’t smell like papaver.
- Source language: 优昙波罗不芬芳米囊的芬芳。
- Non-Western, non-Eastern, non-academic, non-folk, and non-non.
- On the day / While closing my eyes in the mist of the sacred temple / I suddenly heard / The true world of your prayer
- Source language: 那一天／闭目在经殿香雾中／蓦然听见／你颂经中的真言
- In that month / I turned around all the prayer wheels / Not for the purpose of purification / But for caressing your finger tips
- In that year / I knocked my head for a long time on the mountain path / Not for the purpose of pilgrimage / But for pressing near the warmth of your body
- During that life / I turned around mountains, rivers, and Buddhist towers / Not for seeking after a better future life / But for meeting you on the way
- 那一世 ／转山转水转佛塔啊 ／不为修来生／只为途中与你相见 
- Voices From the Sky III, Warner Music, 1997.
Passing By the Earth (1999)Edit
- Every single living human being who encountered the first ray of light of this new century will pass away this century
- Source language: ( 遭遇新世纪第一缕阳光的全人类所有活着的人都将会在本世纪死去 )
- If I should make it to
- the final destination still clear-minded
- Source language: 如果我走完最后的终点仍然很清醒
- could you even guess that
- my intangible hand would still be strumming your lost lute?
- if I should push open that
- sunlight-uncontaminated yet-to-be constructed city gate and
- still can find no place to rest
- do you think that
- your departed face could ever find my unborn pair of eyes?
- 你那逝去的脸是否寻得着我那双未出生的眼睛 
- Scent Dance III, Edition Schott, 2013.
Di Wei Shin Kan, New Wei Shin Kan (Paradise Inferno)Edit
- We all love the Heaven
- "He Xuntian". Musical Works. 2013-08-08.
- "He Xuntian, Cover of People’s Music". People’s Music. 2001-06-12.
- "The Music Is Etched on the Memory of All Generation". People’s Daily. 2015-02-10.
- "Sunyata Dance". schott-music. July 2014.
- "Analysis of He Xuntian". Dissertation of Shanghai Conservatory of Music. January 2011.