Hawthorne Heights is an American rock band from Dayton, Ohio, formed in 2001.
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Ohio is For LoversEdit
- So I cut my wrists and black my eyes
My heart is in Ohio
You kill me well
You like it too and I can tell.
You never stop until my final breath is gone.
- Spare me just three last words.
"I love you" is all she heard.
Life on standbyEdit
- Time to let go of all we know
and break our hearts in stride.
- Just say that it's over,
It's over and she's gone.
- (WAKE UP!) Wake up now it's over...
(WAKE UP!) Just tell me it's ok to die
Dissolve and DecayEdit
- Sit back and let her die slowly don't cry, she didn't love you anyway.
Dissolve and decay there's nothing left for me.
- Just try to make it out alive, yeah, alive means your blood is flowing
- Let's go down now into the darkness of your thoughts
- I'm outside of your window with my radio
- you are the only station. you play the song I know.
w:Fragile Future (2008)Edit
The Bussiness of Paper StarsEdit
- Dont hesitate to remember everything.
- Its easy to forget where you are and where you've been.
- Save yourself from all the trust you'll never earn
We will all learn from the liars mouth. Save yourself from everything you have learned.
- Let us die or let us live.
If you want more theres none to give.
- Just Breathe. The midnight air will do you well.
- I'll break the fall for you, my dear.
I'll ask the nurse for bandages.
- Rescue me from everything, I just wanna live.
I wish I could breathe
- Someone please start making sense
And beg the lord for accidents
Sugar in the EngineEdit
- Look closely life isn't what it seems sometimes
- Act lonely and just hope one day you'll feel alive
- So listen up and just let the music play
- The night keeps blending in, the only way i can make it through the day is to try to make amends.
Somewhere in betweenEdit
- Your an angel, I'm a devil, but we'll meet somewhere in between
- Your a dream and I'm a nightmare, but we'll meet somewhere in between
- In the dark I'm so far from the stop light
Can you see me now?
- I turn my back and walk away
Away from the pain Screaming loud Drowning out by the sound of the rain
- Your the minutes, I'm the hours
But we'll meet somewhere in between I say we meet at a quarter to three
- Listen up I found enough of arms waiting
I need you more, right now that I ever did
Corps of CorpsesEdit
- And all of the corpses walk step by step to the rythm of your once beating heart
- Sometimes it hurts the most to be who you are
- You can change your mind but you cant change your heart.
- To find the end you gotta know where to start.
- You said she is so evil but she looks like heaven to me
I'd follow her to hell and back again.