Hasan Minhaj (born 23 September 1985) is an American comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actor, and television host. Best known for his Netflix show Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj, he has won two Peabody Awards and two Webby Awards.
|This comedian or humorist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I didn’t know that people could be bigoted even as they were smiling at you. It’s hard to understand when you see people saying that they love you, but they’re afraid of you at the same time.
Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj (2018-2020)Edit
- At some point, political pragmatism has to reckon with the reality of climate change. You can’t negotiate with science. You can’t meet it halfway.
- The Two Sides of Canada
- This problem is so much bigger than individual bad cops.There is a separate legal and political framework that shields cops from consequences, gives them special rights when defending themselves, and often trains them to fear the communities that they’re supposed to protect.
- The Broken Policing System
- Look, I know this seems like the part where I make an impassioned argument for why immigrants are good for America. You know the hits. “This country was built on immigrants. They boost the economy. Rihanna.” That’s all true. But that is not why we have asylum. We have asylum because it is the morally right thing to do. These are people escaping murder and kidnappings and gang violence.
- Trump's Worst Policy: Killing Asylum