Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters is a 2013 American-German comedy action film written and directed by Tommy Wirkola. It is a continuation to the German folklore fairy tale "Hansel and Gretel", in which the titular siblings are now grown up and working as a duo of witch exterminators for hire. The film stars Jeremy Renner, Gemma Arterton, Famke Jannsen, Peter Stormare, Thomas Mann, and Derek Mears.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The curse of hunger for crawling things. I fucking hate that one.
- Let the girl go, or I'm gonna blow your sheriff's brains all over these fucking hillbillies.
- [Hansel and Mina are bathing in a pool of healing waters]
- Hansel: I got it. You know, the last time I was in waters like this, I came across a formidable serpent witch. She mostly looked like a toad, but she could breathe underwater, which made her difficult to track. She was deadly.
- Mina: [swims up to Hansel and silences him] Shh. You talk too much. [kisses Hansel and seduces him]