Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
1988 horror film directed by Dwight H. Little
Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers is a 1988 film in which Michael Myers stalks his 8-year-old niece, Jamie Lloyd, and it is up to Dr. Loomis to stop him. This movie is a sequel to the 1978 film Halloween.
Dr. Sam LoomisEdit
- We're not talking about any ordinary prisoner, Hoffman! We're talking about an evil on two legs!
- You're talking about him as if he were a human being. That part of him died years ago.
- Michael? Why now? You waited ten years. I knew this day would come. Don't go to Haddonfield. If you want another victim, take me. But leave those people in peace. Please, Michael?
- Six bodies!! Sheriff, that's what I've seen! Between here and Ridgemont! A filling station in flames!! I tell you, Michael Myers is here in this town!! He's here to kill that little girl and anybody who gets in his way!
Sanitarium Staff MemberEdit
- The one you're picking up? Just thinking about him gives me the willies. A decade ago, Halloween night. He murdered 16 people, maybe more, trying to get to his sister. He nearly got her, too. But his doctor, of all people, shot him six times. Then he set him on fire. Both of them nearly burned to death. Yeah, I'll be glad to see this one gone. Yes, indeedy.
- Dr. Samuel Loomis: Ten years ago, he tried to kill Laurie Strode. Now he wants her daughter.
- Sheriff Ben Meeker: Are you talkin' about Jamie Llyod?
- Dr. Samuel Loomis: Wherever she is, that little child is in mortal danger.
- Sheriff Ben Meeker: Myers has been locked up since before she was born. He's never laid eyes on her!
- Dr. Samuel Loomis: Six bodies, Sheriff! That's what I've seen between here and Ridgemont! A filling station in flames! I'm telling you Michael Myers is here, in this town! He's here to kill that little girl and anybody who gets in his way!
- [Rachel catches Brady with Kelly.]
- Brady: I mean, you blow off our date at the last minute...
- Rachel Carruthers: So you hop on to the next best thing? I thought you were different from other guys.
- Brady: Oh, I'm different, it's just, it's just that... I just, I just got pissed off, that's all.
- Rachel Carruthers: Oh really? Well, I'll just let you get back to little Miss Hot Panties.
- Deputy Logan: What are we doin'?
- Sheriff Ben Meeker: Making sure no one can get in here.
- Deputy Logan: Isn't all this a little paranoid?
- Sheriff Ben Meeker: If you'd seen that police station, you wouldn't even ask.
- Darlene Carruthers: You've going to have to watch, Jamie tonight.
- Rachel Carruthers: Not tonight, I've got that date with Brady. You know, how important that is.
- Darlene Carruthers: It's an important night, for me and your father.
- Rachel Carruthers: Can't you find somebody, else?
- Darlene Carruthers: It's too late.
- Rachel Carruthers: What am I suppose to tell Brady, "I'm sorry, I have to watch my foster sister, go on and have fun by yourself."
- Darlene Carruthers: It's not exactly, the end of the world for goodness sake.
- Darlene Carruthers: Sure it is, Brady and I were going to make a commitment. My engagement, my marriage, and my kids and, your grandchildren are wiped out, and I have to babysit.
- Jamie Lloyd: [angrily] I'm sorry I ruined everything, if I wasn't here you can go out.
- [Rachel moans in disgust.]
- Richard Carruthers: Good job Rachel, we've given that little girl all the love we've gave her right now. All you do is, think about yourself.