British musician and photographer best known as the bassist for the bands Coldplay and Apparatjik
- See also:
- I think I've kind of got the best position. I get all the benefits of being in one of the biggest bands in the world and have a certain anonymity as well. So I'm perfectly happy with the situation. source
- I'm in love with a lot of things. Some of those things love me back. And some of them don't--and one of them is Radiohead.
- In response to Thom Yorke's comment that Coldplay makes "lifestyle music"
- Gordon, Devin (2005-05-30), "Hot for Coldplay". Newsweek. 145 (22):64-68
- I don't concentrate on technical things like where a microphone is placed and things like that. As a producer, I try to keep the initial feeling from when I first heard a song and make sure we do what were initially aiming for. source
- Magne Furuholmen is a very dear friend of mine. A-ha are a classic pop band and they've got some brilliant songs. I'd say 'The Living Daylights' was one of my favourite Bond tunes: regardless of it being a Bond song, it stands alone as a great piece of music. source
- I’m not famous, only Chris (Martin) is famous. Chris can’t walk around in Bangkok, he’ll get mobbed! But I can walk anywhere and no one would give a shit. [laughs] But I like it this way, I don’t want any attention in that kind of way, I like to stay home and being able to go anywhere, can go shopping anywhere, something like that. Well, I’m in a really famous band but I’m just not famous, you know what I mean? And I think that’s perfect. source