Disney cartoon character
Goofy is a character appearing in the Walt Disney brand of cartoons.
|This comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Quotes about GoofyEdit
- It is difficult to classify the characteristics of the Goof into columns of the physical and mental, because they interweave, reflect and enhance one another. Therefore, it will probably be best to mention everything all at once. Think of the Goof as a composite of an everlasting optimist, a gullible Good Samaritan, a halfwit and a shiftless, good-natured hick.
- Art Babbitt on Goofy
- From the film Goofy and Wilbur
- Goofy: [shaking glove as he mistakens it for the frog that swallowed Wilbur] Cough up Wilbur! Cough him up!
- Goofy: [on top of a bird's nest] I got to cheer up! There'll be lots of grasshoppers in the weeds. :[sniffling and blubbering; covers eyes with hands] Ohhhhhh! But not like Wilbur! [wails] [eggs hatches and out comes Wilbur] Wilbur! Gosh, Wilbur, thought you was a goner! [Wilbur kisses him]
- From the film Stand By Me.
- Gordie: Mickey is a mouse, Donald is a duck, Pluto is a dog. What's Goofy...?
- Teddy: He's a dog, he's definitely a dog..
- Chris: He can't be a dog, he wears a hat and drives a car...
- Vern: Yeah, that is weird. What the hell is Goofy?