1954 film by Herbert L. Strock
THE CREATURE OF TOMORROW! (taglines)
- Joanna Merritt: Now from this point on, photoelectric cells sound a warning when unauthorized personnel enter the corridor. Oh, and there are hidden television cameras along the ceiling.
- David Sheppard: You mean to say they're watching us?
- Joanna Merritt: All the time.
- David Sheppard: They're interfering with my impulses.
- Joanna Merritt: What impulses, Dr. Sheppard?
- David Sheppard: Well, I can't mention them. They're unauthorized, but they're nice that way.
- Dr. Peter Burden: This radioactive material, I'm the only one who has access to anything like that. I keep it under lock and key.
- Dr. Van Ness: Then who could possibly have taken it?
- Dr. Peter Burden: Someone who knows everything we know, Dr. Van Ness.
- Joanna Merritt: In space, there is no such thing as a weaker sex.
- David Sheppard: That's why I like it here.
- MECHANICAL FRANKENSTEIN
- Exciting Science-Fiction Drama!
- THE CREATURE OF TOMORROW!
- Built to serve man... it could think think a thousand times faster! move a thousand times faster! kill a thousand times faster ...Then suddenly it became a Frankenstein of steel!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|