webcomic by Ellipsis Hana Stephens
(Redirected from Goblins)
- Young-and-Beautiful: For countless generations we have done things a certain way. We can't just do everything differently now because it "makes sense".
- Minmax: The oversensitive Dungeon Master strikes again.
- Fumbles: Face the wrath of 1/11th of a sleep spell!
- Asks Nonsense: As a blind goblin, how do you know when to stop wiping your ass?
- Fumbles: I declare my dodge on you!!
- Forgath: Watch it, you hill giant's ass hair!
- Thaco: I don't mind dying, but having to wait for it like this is torture. It's taking forever. Like watching paint dry in hell.
- Complains of Names: Wouldn't paint dry really fast in hell?
- 06/23/2006, Yellow Musk Creeper
- Tuck: Ironic coincidences happen all the time to adventurers.
- Sergeant Marwood: I don't want to hear anyone bitching about having to shovel the minotaur crap!
- Saral Caine: How many times do I have to kill you before you die!?
- Captain Dellyn Goblinslayer: Do you know what makes someone legendary? It's how badly your enemies want to kill you.
- Thaco: We are not jumping off this roof to our deaths! We're jumping off that roof to our deaths. It's got a tree.