Ghost Ship (2002 film)
Ghost Ship is a 2002 horror film about a salvage crew who discover a long-lost abandoned passenger ship floating aimlessly out at sea. As they prepare to tow the ship back to land, the crew begin to encounter the supernatural forces that haunt the ship.
- You smell that? I smell bullshit!
- Greer: Earlier, when I was doing my recon, I could swear I heard a women's voice singing to me. It was like she was, like she was coming on to me or something.
- Munder: Oh, no.
- Greer: It was the sexiest voice I ever heard, man.
- Santos: She got any backup singers?
- Munder: Brother, whatever you're on, get me some!
- Dodge: I think maybe you're not quite ready to get married, Greer.
- Epps: Call me if you need anything.
- Dodge: How about a pizza?
- Epps: [sarcastically] You're SO funny!
- Jack: You okay? You seem quiet since you came back.
- Epps: I think I saw something I couldn't possibly have seen.
- Jack: Like what?
- Epps: No, it's crazy. It doesn't matter.
- Jack: No, I'm curious, tell me.
- Epps: I think I saw a little girl.
- Jack: On, on the, the boat?