George Noory (born June 4, 1950) is the weekday host of the late-night radio talk show Coast to Coast AM.
- From the city of angels off the Pacific Ocean. Good morning, good evening, wherever you may be, across the nation, around the world. I'm George Noory. Welcome to America's most listened-to late night talk show, Coast to Coast AM.
- Show Opener (Nightly)
- We're not talking about dead people, we're talking about the aliens; of their ghosts!
- February 26, 2004
- Almost sounds like Bigfoot doesn't it?
- December 15, 2004, while listening to a caller's dog howling on-air
- I wonder if Chupacabras are...baby Mothmen?
- January 27, 2005 Interview with Scott Corrales
- Well, with prophecy you got to see what happens.
- May 2, 2005
- If they think their dead grandmother is visiting them at night, more power to them. They don't need me telling them (it's) true or not true. There are those few people who may challenge the facts and say some of the stuff may not be true. I say to them, "Chill out, relax and have an open mind."
- Feburary 15, 2006, Wired News: Coast to Coast AM is No Wack Job
"Let me tell you even I have learned some things here I didn't know about." From Jul 19 2007. Following a round table discussion on trans-humanism.
"Did you hear today they just found Saturn's 60th moon? I will give you one million dollars of the network's money, James, if you, in the next two minutes, can name all sixty." From July 19, 2007.
"Jim, humanity has always been looking for ways to improve on our suffering and improve on disease, aging and involuntary death..." July 19, 2007.