Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties
2006 film by Tim Hill
Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties is a 2006 theatrical sequel to the 2004 live-action/computer-animated feature film Garfield: The Movie. It features Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield and Tim Curry as the voice of Prince.
- 13 hours in a bag with a farting dog?
- Oh, dear. Why is it the weird ones always go for the cat and not the dog?
- [holds up lasagna plate] Please, sir, may I have some more?
- Oh, dear heaven. Why is it the weird ones always go for the cat and not the dog?
- Jon: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Garfield, what are you doing?
- Garfield: I'm security, pal. Just protecting you from myself.
- Jon: Garfield, you've caused enough trouble today. Now you have food, water and company.
- Garfield: [points at Odie] Which one is he?
- Jon: Be good.
- Garfield: Jon, he's hilarious. Be careful, she's a man-eater! [Jon leaves] Oh, no. He's under the spell. [Odie still looks for the hamburger in the cabinet] Okay, Odie. I'll give you one small clue. It's not in there!
- Dargis: But that fat ball of fur could last for another 15 lives!
- Garfield: All right, I'll count to 100.
- Garfield: 35, 36, 37, 38... ..96, 97, 98, 99, 100.
- Jon: Uh, oh, could you deliver this to the girl in room 407?
- Garfield: 13 hours in a bag with a farting dog?
- Garfield: [while at Buckingham Palace] Hey, lady! Got any left over liver? Oh, I know she heard me. They are dogs, Odie. Odie? [Odie whizzes on a soldier's foot] Odie, no don't do the ugly American thing! [the soldier looks down at Odie, and chases Garfield and Odie] The British are coming! The British are coming!
- Odie: These are your ancestors, dating back 400 years.
- Garfield: [bounces on a bedchamber] I could do some snoozing here, yeah. Even a king needs a catnap. Get up! Get down. Get up! This baby is spring-loaded. Why do you think they call me-- Highness?
- Garfield: Does this castle make my butt a little too big?
- Garfield: For those keeping score at home, that's 18 lives.
- [Dargis notices Liz in the tour group and takes an instant liking to her.]
- Dargis: Hello. Welcome to Carlyle Castle, my dear.
- Liz: Thank you. It's--it's beautiful.
- Dargis: [refers to her dress] Well, that makes two of you. Did I mention how much I abhor fox hunting, unless, of course, in self-defense.
- Liz: Bye.
- [Liz tries to walk away, but Dargis walks up to her and puts his hand around her waist]
- Dargis: If I may... Uh, one question, uh...?
- Liz: Liz.
- Dargis: Ah, the same as our own dear queen. [offers her a drink] Cordial? One question, Liz?
- [Garfield walks past sadly and overhears Dargis talking to Liz.]
- Garfield: Liz?
- Dargis: What would you say if I were to donate one of my priceless oil paintings to your conservancy?
- Liz: Um... Thank you?
- Dargis: Mm! But how would you say it?
- [Garfield doesn't like seeing Dargis flirting with his owner's girlfriend.]
- Garfield: That royal sleaze is hitting on Liz.
- Dargis: Perhaps you would consider dining with me at the castle tonight?
- Jon: Liz, will you marry me? [shows her the ring]
- Liz: Yes.
- Garfield: You know, a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's.
About Garfield: A Tail of Two KittiesEdit
- They made a movie after that second miscarriage, that went directly to video. So they sort of shot themselves in the foot, the kidneys, the liver and the pancreas on the second one. If you had a finer mind working on them? The girl, Jennifer Love-Hewitt, she was sweet. In the second movie they dressed her like a homeless person. You knew it wasn't gonna go well.
- Bill Murray "Bill Murray Voiced 'Garfield' Because He Confusedly Thought The Screenwriter Was Someone Else", as quoted by Aly Weisman, Business Insider, Jan. 21, 2014.
- Breckin Meyer as Jon Arbuckle
- Jennifer Love Hewitt as Dr. Liz Wilson
- Billy Connolly as Lord Dargis
- Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield
- Tim Curry as the voice of Prince
- Bob Hoskins as the voice of Winston
- Ian Abercrombie as Smithee
- Roger Rees as Mr. Hobbs
- Lucy Davis as Ms. Abby Westminister
- Rhys Ifans as the voice of McBunny
- Oliver Muirhead as Mr. Greene
- Vinnie Jones as the voice of Rommel
- Joe Pasquale as the voice of the Claudius
- Gregg Berger as the voice of Odie