Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties
2006 film by Tim Hill
Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties is a 2006 theatrical sequel to the 2004 live-action/computer-animated feature film Garfield: The Movie. It features Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield and Tim Curry as the voice of Prince.
- [holds up lasagna plate] Please, sir, may I have some more?
- Jon: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Garfield, what are you doing?
- Garfield: I'm security, pal. Just protecting you from myself.
- Jon: Garfield, you've caused enough trouble today. Now you have food, water and company.
- Garfield: [points at Odie] Which one is he?
- Jon: Be good.
- Garfield: Jon, he's hilarious. Be careful, she's a man-eater! [Jon leaves] Oh, no. He's under the spell. [Odie still looks for the hamburger in the cabinet] Okay, Odie. I'll give you one small clue. It's not in there!
- Dargis: But that fat ball of fur could last for another 15 lives!
- Garfield: All right, I'll count to 100.
- Garfield: 35, 36, 37, 38... ..96, 97, 98, 99, 100.
- Jon: Uh, oh, could you deliver this to the girl in room 407?
- Garfield: 13 hours of bag with a farting dog?
- Garfield: [while at Buckingham Palace] Hey, lady! Got any left over liver? Oh, I know she heard me. They are dogs, Odie. Odie? [Odie whizzes on a soldier's foot] Odie, no don't do the ugly American thing! [the soldier looks down at Odie, and chases Garfield and Odie] The British are coming! The British are coming!
- Garfield: These are your ancestors, dating back 400 years.
- Garfield: [bounces on a bedchamber] I could do some snoozing here, yeah. Even a king needs a catnap. Get up! Get down. Get up! This baby is spring-loaded. Why do you think they call me-- Highness?
- Garfield: Does this castle make my butt a little too big?
- [Dargis notices Liz in the tour group and takes an instant liking to her.]
- Dargis: Hello. Welcome to Carlyle Castle, my dear.
- Liz: Thank you. It's--it's beautiful.
- Dargis: [refers to her dress] Well, that makes two of you. Did I mention how much I abhor fox hunting, unless, of course, in self-defense.
- Liz: Bye.
- [Liz tries to walk away, but Dargis walks up to her and puts his hand around her waist]
- Dargis: If I may... Uh, one question, uh...?
- Liz: Liz.
- Dargis: Ah, the same as our own dear queen. [offers her a drink] Cordial? One question, Liz?
- [Garfield walks past sadly and overhears Dargis talking to Liz.]
- Garfield: Liz?
- Dargis: What would you say if I were to donate one of my priceless oil paintings to your conservancy?
- Liz: Um... Thank you?
- Dargis: Mm! But how would you say it?
- [Garfield doesn't like seeing Dargis flirting with his owner's girlfriend.]
- Garfield: That royal sleaze is hitting on Liz.
- Dargis: Perhaps you would consider dining with me at the castle tonight?
- Jon: Liz, will you marry me? [shows her the ring]
- Liz: Yes.
- Garfield: You know, a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's.
- Garfield: Yeah, when the going gets tough, the great ones party.
- Breckin Meyer as Jon Arbuckle
- Jennifer Love Hewitt as Dr. Liz Wilson
- Billy Connolly as Lord Dargis
- Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield
- Tim Curry as the voice of Prince
- Bob Hoskins as the voice of Winston
- Ian Abercrombie as Smithee
- Roger Rees as Mr. Hobbs
- Lucy Davis as Ms. Abby Westminister
- Rhys Ifans as the voice of McBunny
- Oliver Muirhead as Mr. Greene
- Vinnie Jones as the voice of Rommel
- Joe Pasquale as the voice of the Claudius
- Gregg Berger as the voice of Odie