Gamera vs. Guiron
1969 film by Noriaki Yuasa
- Directed by Noriaki Yuasa. Written by Nisan Takahashi.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Reporter #1: Dr. Shiga! The same galactic waves were caught in England. Uh, last year, accordingly. Are they the same one?
- Dr. Shiga: No. That was different. The one before, was from beyond the solar system we think. But this one is very much nearer. According to our calculations.
- Reporter #2: Does that mean... people on Solar... are the same system planet?
- Dr. Shiga: No. That's hard to say. You have that ready? [Dr. Shiga points to some slides] There's no! Air or water on the Moon? So no living thing inhabits it. As you know for sure. And... there are... no rivers on Mars. And on Venus... it has several hundred degrees Centigrade. And... the surface of... Jupiter is covered with... frozen ammonia. Saturn... is also... the same. No advanced vertebrates there, of course.
- Reporter #3: So... what do those waves mean?
- Dr. Shiga: Assuming. They come from... Proxima Cenauri, which is nearest to us... How long? Will it take Apollo. One of the newest. Spaceships as you know. How long will it take us to get there do you think? Five hundred thousand years.