From Hell It Came
1957 film by Dan Milner
- Directed by Dan Milner. Written by Richard Bernstein.
Frightmare! Born of Jungle Witchcraft! Created by a Curse! (taglines)
- Prof. Clark: He's afraid of losing his patients to modern medicine. He wants to keep them steeped in their centuries-old superstitions. They worship him like some kind of high priest!
- Dr. Arnold: Back in the States they don't regard doctors that way. Sometimes they don't even pay their bills!
- Dr. Arnold: You better lay off that stuff, Professor. You'll wake up in the morning with a hangover, but the drums will still be here.
- Prof. Clark: The drums don't bother me, Doc. As a matter of fact, they have a nice anthropological beat.
- Dr. Arnold: Well, maybe we ought to record it, get it on the hit parade!
- Dr. Arnold: If you didn't want me to kiss you, why did you kiss me back?
- Dr. Terry Mason: I don't know. Maybe it's my metabolism.
- Frightmare! Born of Jungle Witchcraft! Created by a Curse!
- Beast-Thing from the Flames of Hades!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|