Fred: The Movie
Fred: The Movie is a 2010 television comedy film written by David A. Goodman, directed by Clay Weiner and produced by Brian Robbins. The film is based on the adventures of Fred Figglehorn, a character created and played by Lucas Cruikshank for Cruikshank's YouTube channel. The film casts Siobhan Fallon Hogan and John Cena as Fred's parents and pop singer and actress Pixie Lott as Fred's crush Judy. First optioned as a theatrical release in the United States, the film instead premiered on children's TV channel Nickelodeon on September 18, 2010.
- Fred: [singing, in bed] Judy moved away. I'm so alone and hurt so much, OH WHHOOAAA WHOOOOOOAAAAAA!
- Fred's Mom: Freddie, please! Go to sleep.
- Fred: [with his head in his pillow] And my heart is broken! And my mom doesn't even care! Whoa oh...
- Fred's Mom: Fred, open the door!
- Fred: Oh. Mom! Sorry. [Fred opens the front door and let's his mom in] You're strong.
- Fred's Mom: Fred, what's going on in here?
- Fred: Mom, I though someone was gonna attack me. Although, I don't know why anyone would want to.
- Fred's Mom: Maybe because of your voice.
- Fred: What if I have to go to the bathroom?
- Bertha: Don't be a wong-i-mong-pong. Well, I'm goin' swimmin'. Later.
- Fred: I'M NOT A WIMP!
- Bertha: Fred? What are you doin'?
- Fred: Bertha...
- Bertha: I asked you a question. Are you dong-e-a-fong?
- Fred: No. No, no. Not at all. What's dong-e-a-fong?
- Bertha: "Deaf." You add "ong" in each consonant. "Dong-e-a-fong."
- Laundromat manager: What are you doing? You can't be naked in here.
- Fred: I was going to leave my underwear on.
- Laundromat manager: Yeah. Well, nobody wants to see you in your underwear.
- Fred: I beg to differ. I've been told my body's pretty attractive. [begins to sing] Uh-huh, yeah / Uh-huh, yeah. [with the laundromat manager at the same time] Uh-huh, yeah / Uh-huh, yeah / Uh-huh, yeah / Uh-huh, yeah / Uh-huh, yeah / Uh-huh, yeah. Uh-
- Laundromat manager: [sings] Uh-huh, no / Uh-huh, no / Uh-huh, no / Uh-huh, no / Uh-huh, no / Uh-huh, no.
- [both stop singing]
- Laundromat manager: Get your butt out of here.
- Kevin: [to Fred] This is my cul-de-sac! It always has been and it always will be, baby!
- Lucas Cruikshank - Fred Figglehorn
- Jennette McCurdy - Bertha
- Jake Weary - Kevin
- Siobhan Fallon Hogan - Hilda Figglehorn
- John Cena - Fred's dad
- Stephanie Courtney - Kevin's mother
- Kevin Olson - Evan Weiss
- Mak Kriksciun - young Evan Weiss
- Gary Anthony Williams - Laundromat manager
- Chris Wylde - Dam Security Guard
- Jordan Black - Gary
- Jack Coughlan - Young Fred