Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell
1974 British horror film directed by Terence Fisher
Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell is a 1974 film about two doctors who create a monster in an asylum.
- Directed by Terence Fisher. Written by Anthony Hinds.
His brain came from a genius. His body came from a killer. His soul came from hell! (taglines)
- Baron Victor Frankenstein: [after operating eyeballs onto the creature] Now, in approximately one hour, when the narcosis wears off... we shall see.
- Simon Helder: [jokingly] Let's hope it's he who sees!
- Baron Victor Frankenstein: ..."he who sees"?
- Simon Helder: Sorry...
- Baron Victor Frankenstein: [begins to laugh maniacally] "He who sees"! I like that!
- Simon Helder: I didn't think it was that funny, I must say...
- His brain came from a genius. His body came from a killer. His soul came from hell!
- Your blood will run cold when the monster rises.
- Peter Cushing — Baron Victor Frankenstein/ Dr. Carl Victor
- Shane Briant — Dr. Simon Helder
- Madeline Smith — Sarah "Angel" Klauss
- David Prowse — the Creature/ Herr Schneider
- John Stratton — Asylum Director Adolf Klauss
- Michael Ward — Transient
- Charles Lloyd-Pack — Professor Durendel
- Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell at Rotten Tomatoes
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|