Four Sided Triangle
Four Sided Triangle is a 1953 film about two men who develop a "reproducer" which can exactly duplicate any object. One of them, crushed when their childhood friend marries the other, convinces her to allow him to duplicate her, so that he may have a copy of her for himself. The experiment, at first deemed a success, seems to have worked only too well as the duplicate is such an exact copy that she also loves his friend.
- An empty mind... and a new beginning!
- She lived two amazing lives under his spell!
- Barbara Payton — Lena Maitland/Helen
- James Hayter — Dr. Harvey
- Stephen Murray — Bill Leggat
- John Van Eyssen — Robin Grant
- Percy Marmont — Sir Walter
- Glyn Dearman — Bill as a child
- Sean Barrett — Robin as a child
- Jennifer Dearman — Lena as a child
- Kynaston Reeves — Lord Grant
- John Stuart — Solicitor
- Edith Saville — Lady Grant
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|