Philip Michel Frans "Filip" Dewinter (born 11 September 1962) is a Belgian politician. He is one of the leading members of Vlaams Belang, a right-wing Flemish nationalist and secessionist political party.
- My father has always been a Flemish fanatic, yes. He voted for the Peoples union and received magazines that aroused my interest in Flemish nationalism, but my father was not active in that field. He was not a party militant, cadres or mandatary. He was only a voter, absolutely.
- My father was taken away during the Second World War as a work refusal. He had gone into hiding after the university in Leuven was closed, but was nevertheless caught and imprisoned by the Germans in the Bruges prison. He was eventually put to work as a forced laborer in a factory in Hamburg.
- I don't want a Muslim as mayor of Antwerp. But I'm afraid that will happen sooner or later.
- Most Muslims do not want to adapt, not even those who were born here. They reject our way of life.
- Vlaams Belang was pushed aside by N-VA for Open Vld and CD&V. “But the shadow of Vlaams Belang still hangs over the Flemish government's initial bill. Linking the integration exam to a residence permit, for example. Or a separate social security for foreigners. We've been convicted for that. They called it racism back then. Now the traditional parties are taking it over.
- The Lodge has fought my party by all means. I am convinced that they are even behind the 2004 conviction. So no, I'm not a lodge brother and never will be. But this kind of occult organizations fascinate me. They have more power than you might think. Behind the scenes then. I'm not a conspiracy theorist though.
- I am not the dr. Phil of Flemish politics.
- For years no one has listened to me and now that it has all gone wrong, they say: Dewinter, how are you going to solve this here?
- What encourages me? That I've been right so many times.
- The demise of Afghanistan could have an impact on our security. Leaving jihadists and Taliban supporters undisturbed is completely irresponsible.
- Where the Taliban in Afghanistan previously used Chinese Kalashnikovs, the terror organization now has American M4 and AR-15 rifles at its disposal, modern weapons with which Islamic terrorism can now not only equip itself on site, but which can also be used in the training of terrorists. The Taliban should thank the US military for the $83 billion it spent over 20 years building and equipping the Afghan army.
- Taliban members and sympathizers should be tracked down by the police and deported, including through online monitoring and local neighborhood searches, Detection will also have to take place when the expected waves of migration from Afghanistan will start.
- While in 1960 barely 7% of the Antwerp population had an immigration background, in 2021 this has evolved to 59.7% of which the vast majority has a non-European background: 39.6% of Antwerp residents are of non-European descent. Knowing that in 2020 49.4% of the mothers of newborns were of non-European nationality, the bill was quickly settled. In a maximum of 20 years Antwerp will have a majority of residents of non-European descent, the majority of whom will be Muslims. The population is moving at a rapid pace. The flexible Belgian nationality legislation has become a kind of “Fast Belgian factory”. Foreigners disappear from the statistics and officially become Belgians, but of course ensure the further multiculturalization of Antwerp. Along with the ethnic transition, a cultural shift is also taking place, with all its consequences. The native Flemings and their culture and way of life threaten to become a minority in the long run, ripe for the reserve…
- Lodges are occult and secret centers of power! Journalists/politicians should be required by law to publicly declare whether they are members!