Fiend Without a Face
1958 film by Arthur Crabtree
New Horrors! Mad Science Spawns Evil Fiends! ...Taking form before your horrified eyes! (taglines)
- Prof. R. E. Walgate: What have I unleashed?
- Maj. Cummings: It's as if some mental vampire were at work.
- Maj. Cummings: We want you to give us everything you've got!
- Peterson: But, Jeff, we've already exceeded the design limits. Every time you take a test, you ask for more power. If I take anymore of those rods out, the reactor's liable to get out of control.
- Maj. Cummings: Well, take some more out. We'll have to risk it. We've got to have more power!
- New Horrors! Mad Science Spawns Evil Fiends! ...Taking form before your horrified eyes!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|