|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I would not support Taiwan independence.
- Feng Shih-kuan (2016) cited in "I would not support Taiwan independence: Taiwan defence minister" on The Straits Time, 24 May 2016
- Anyone (including retired ROC generals) would have stood up under that circumstance (during PRC national anthem) or it would be impolite.
- Feng Shih-kuan (2016) cited in "Retired generals stayed silent: minister" on The China Post, 18 November 2016
- Because the two sides of the Taiwan Strait (Taiwan and Mainland China) are not at war at present, we should accept them (People's Liberation Army military aircraft to land in Taiwan due to mechanical failure) out of humanitarian concerns.
- Feng Shih-kuan (2016) cited in "Taiwan to accept Chinese military aircraft in distress: MND" on Focus Taiwan, 12 December 2016
- We should hide our strength rather than put it on display.
- Feng Shih-kuan (2016) cited in "Taiwan deploys jet fighters to monitor China's aircraft carrier" on Focus Taiwan, 27 December 2016
- As the DF-16 is released (by the People's Liberation Army) at a high altitude and targets a single area (in Taiwan), we are able to counter the missile as it passes through the atmosphere.
- Feng Shih-kuan (2017) cited in "PRC missiles aimed at Taiwan: MND" on Taipei Times, 21 March 2017