Live and LearnEdit
- Tom Mason: Retreat. Regroup. Return. Revenge.
- Dai: They die just like we do. You just have to get close.
- Matt Mason: I was in school when the ships came. They were really big, and they said that we weren't gonna attack them with the nuclear bombs, because they might have wanted to be friends. But they didn't want to be friends... not at all.
- John: I'll take a rest for a little while. Being the leader of a post-apocalyptic gang of outlaws has been exhausting.
Prisoner of WarEdit
- Tom: And no matter how each of us survive, maybe we owe it to those who didn't, to become the best of mankind.
- Tom: What about the guy?
- Anne: Just my first impression, but he's very smart, very capable and very sure he's the best man for the job.
- Tom: I suppose he's good looking too?
- Anne: I don't know. Lourdes? Do you think he was good looking?
- Lourdes': Mmmm... Yeah, for an older man.
- Tom: Older?
- Lourdes: He must be like forty? Tom: Ow!
- Anne: Ouch!
- Lourdes: Oh! I didn't mean...
- Tom: Oh no no...That's quite all right. I think I kinda' walked into that one.
- Tom: Matt deserves a childhood. One day when you have kids you'll understand.
- Hal: Me, kids? Dream on!
- Tom: I will
- Dan Weaver:What the hell were you two doing out there, Ben?
- Ben mason: Hunting skitters.
- Tom Mason: What were you and Jimmy doing hunting skitters, Ben?
- Ben mason: They put spikes on my back, they killed mom, they killed everyone. I need a reason?
- Ben Mason: You can rat me out if you want to, but I am not signing my own death warrant.
The Price of GreatnessEdit
- Tom Mason: And no matter how each of us survive, maybe we owe it to those who didn't to become the best of mankind.