FUBAR: The Movie
2002 film by Michael Dowse
Just Give'r (taglines)
- [handing Farrel a beer as he suffers from a hangover] This'll help ya out.
- If I have five words left and I'm about to fuckin' expire and all I have left to say is to curse fuckin' Tron, I'm probably not going to say, "Tron funkin' blow."
- A fable is history.
- her fuckin knee caps, Farrel.
- Turn up the good turn down the suck.
- I think you better take up another sport, like knitting.
- Hey terry...My face is totally bunged up.
- FERREL I THINK YOU HAVE THE SUCK KNOB CRANKED UP TO 10.
- FERREL I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE BROKE THE SUCK KNOB RIGHT OFF.
- Yo yo fucking blows.
- "You need to take a serious five Farrel"
- Fuck you Merlin isn't real.
- I recommend you try a different sport, like knitting!
- (Deaner farts) , "As soon as I smelt that I thought 'Terry's mom's house'. Ah, something must be cookin' over at Terry's mom's house".
- I ,uh , make tables .
- And I rip that shit in half!
- the government takes their part
- tron funkin blow (spray painted)
- Dean Murdoch: As it stands Plan B is to just keep on Given'r.
- Farrel Mitchener: Giving it to her?
- Dean Murdoch: No given'r.
- Farrel Mitchener: Can you maybe explain given'r? What exactly does that mean?
- Dean Murdoch: Give'r you go out and you work hard!
- Farrel Mitchener: Is that a plan?
- Dean Murdoch: Yeah that's a plan right there.
- [at a funeral]
- Dean Murdoch: Hey, Mrs. Mitchener, you wanna hear a joke?
- Mrs. Mitchener: Most certainly.
- Dean Murdoch: It's farrel really liked this one. What do you call a guy who's from Pakistani who's seen everything and done everything?
- Terry: Been everywhere.
- Dean Murdoch: Yeah. Seen everything, been everywhere, done everything. And he's from Pakistan.
- Mrs. Mitchener: I don't know.
- Dean Murdoch: Bindair Dondat.
- Farrel Mitchener: The light is up and it's up for me.
- Just Give'r
- Brandon Ryan - Gordon Skilling
- Trixie Anderson - Tracey Lawrence
- Chastity Murdoch - Sage Lawrence
- Dr. S.C. Lim - Dr. S.C. Lim
- Ron Miller - Jim Lawrence
- Troy (Tron) McRae - Andrew Sparacino
- Laurie D'Amour - Laurie D'Amour
- Fist Fighter #1 - Cameron Swirka
- Fist Fighter #2 - Peter N. Cipriano
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|