indie role-playing video game created by Scott Cawthon
- I know you may feel like going out and taking a stroll, but something seems very wrong today. All is NOT well in Animatronica. Animatronic Village? Village-tronica? (We are working on it.) The point is something is that something is horribly wrong! There have been a lot of bizarre creatures roaming around lately, even some that look like... *gulp* ...us. We aren't prepared to deal with situations like this. Something bad must have happened on the flipside. Go see what you can find. Be careful though, our woodcutting Auto-chipper has gone haywire! It has been jump-scaring me all day! [Glitched] But you don't really believe that do you? There is a task for you to complete. You have to leave
- This isn't fair... It was never fair. It was supposed to be me. It was always supposed to be me! My world was lush and beautiful, full of strange and colorful creatures! But no, that wasn't enough for you. You wanted to be scared. You wanted to feel dread. And what happened to me? What happened to us? Obscurity... You haven't seen the last of me. Freddy Fazbear isn't the one who will be sharpening his teeth on your bones. It will be me. It will be me...
Old Man ConsequencesEdit
- Sorry to say you have gone too deep into the code. There is no way back out. My name is Old Man Consequences. Come have a seat, and let's fish for a while. You have no where else to go.
- That's some real dedication dummy. Great job! Most people are content playing through the game on Normal Mode, but not you... There is always an over-achiever in the bunch. I guess that's you.
- I just do what is demanded of me! I fill your insatiable gullets with more and more and more! And now here you are to show your gratitude. Well congratulations then. I haven't brought this story to an end; you did. So feel good about yourself for ending the story by destroing the storyteller!