1992 film by Fred Olen Ray
Evil Toons is a 1992 live-action/animated Comedy-Horror B-movie written and directed by Fred Olen Ray. The film is a light spoof of traditional haunted-house films. Despite the use of plural for in the title, the film features only one "toon," not two or more.
- Directed, produced and written by Fred Olen Ray.
First they undress you, then they possess you! Taglines
- Jan: How come every time you stay in an old, spooky house it has to lightning and thunder?
- Megan: Well, I think it's standard issue.
- Cartoon Monster: You little bitch! I'll get you in the sequel for this!
- Terry: [after suggesting that Megan go downstairs to check on Roxanne] Either way, it's a dark, stormy night and we're rour young, attractive girls in a big, spooky house all alone. If we don't go downstairs one at a time, how will we ever get bumped off without the others knowing about it?
- [last lines]
- Mr. Hinchlow: I brought along my portable TV set, in case you'd like to use it.
- Terry: That's nice, but... why?
- Mr. Hinchlow: [last line of the film] Hell, it's Saturday morning. [chuckle] Don't tell me you kids don't enjoy a good cartoon!
- Megan: [screams]
- This dude is rude!
- First they undress you, then they possess you!
- David Carradine as Gideon Fisk
- Monique Gabrielle as Megan
- Madison Stone as Roxanne
- Barbara Dare (credited as Stacey Nix) as Jan
- Arte Johnson as Mr. Hinchlow
- Dick Miller as Burt
- Suzanne Ager as Terry
- Don Dowe as Biff
- Michelle Bauer as Mrs. Burt
- Fred Olen Ray (credited as The Creature) as Cartoon Monster
- Evil Toons quotes at the Internet Movie Database