Eurabia is a political neologism, a portmanteau of Europe and Arabia, used to describe a conspiracy theory of globalist elements, allegedly led by French and Arab powers, to Islamise and Arabise Europe, thereby weakening its existing culture and undermining a previous alignment with the U.S. and Israel. The concept was coined by Bat Ye'or (pen name of Gisele Littman) in the early 2000s and is described in her 2005 book titled Eurabia: The Euro‐Arab Axis.
- The EU agreed to turn Europe into an Arabian Islamic continent, in return for trade essentially
- Anne Marie Waters, as quoted in Lizzie Dearden, "Generation Identity: Far-right group sending UK recruits to military-style training camps in Europe", The Independent, 9 November 2017
- there are of course demographic projections from other people, such as Ole Jørgen Anfindsen at the rightwing blog HonestThinking, who have “with clear logic claimed that Norway […] may have a Muslim majority as early as around 2040 or 2050” (Berg 2007, 52).
- Sindre Bangstad, "Eurabia Comes to Norway", Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations, 24-3, 2013-06-03, pp 369-391, doi:10.1080/09596410.2013.783969 quoting Hallgrim Berg, Amerikabrevet: Europa i fare, 2007, Koloritt, ISBN 978-82-92395-34-2
- the statistics cited in Eurabia literature for fertility rates, demographic trends and percentages of Muslims appear, without exception, to be seriously flawed.
- Sindre Bangstad, "Eurabia Comes to Norway", Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations, 24-3, 2013-06-03, pp 369-391, doi:10.1080/09596410.2013.783969
- The USA will remain the only superpower. China is becoming an economic giant. Europe is being Islamicized.
- Frits Bolkestein, address at the opening of courses at the University of Leiden (2004), as quoted in "Islamic Europe?" (4 October 2004), by Christopher Caldwell, The Weekly Standard
- Stripped of its Islamic content, the broad contours of Ye’or’s preposterous thesis recall the anti-Semitic conspiracy theories of the first half of the twentieth century and contemporary notions of the ‘Zionist Occupation Government’ prevalent in far-right circles in the US.
- Matt Carr, You are now entering Eurabia, Race & Class, July 2006, DOI:10.1177/0306396806066636
- According to current birthrate projections, France will be a majority Muslim country anyway in about 50 years [...] I get a lot of e-mails from Americans who think that Europeans are spineless. And I think they're right.
- Pat Condell, "Islam in Europe", 2007-08-17, from YouTube, transcript
- Europe becomes more and more a province of Islam, a colony of Islam. And Italy is an outpost of that province, a stronghold of that colony...In each of our cities lies a second city: a Muslim city, a city run by the Quran. A stage in the Islamic expansionism.
- Oriana Fallaci, The Force of Reason (2004). Editor Random House Incorporated, 2006. ISBN 0847827534, 9780847827534. p. 34.
- Sono quattr' anni che parlo di nazismo islamico, di guerra all' Occidente, di culto della morte, di suicidio dell' Europa. Un' Europa che non è più Europa ma Eurabia e che con la sua mollezza, la sua inerzia, la sua cecità, il suo asservimento al nemico si sta scavando la propria tomba.
- translation: It's been four years since I spoke about Islamic Nazism, the war with the West, the cult of death, the suicide of Europe. A Europe which is no longer Europe but Eurabia, which with its softness, its inertia, its creed and its enslavement to the enemy, is digging his own grave.
- Oriana Fallaci, "Il nemico che trattiamo da amico", in Corriere della Sera (15 September 2006)
- Europe is no longer Europe, it is Eurabia, a colony of Islam, where the Islamic invasion does not proceed only in a physical sense, but also in a mental and cultural sense.
- Oriana Fallaci, As quoted in "Prophet of Decline" by Tunku Varadarajan, in The Wall Street Journal (23 June 2005)
- According to some, one out of three babies born in France is a Muslim.
- Fjordman, The Eurabia Code, 2006
- The data that we have isn't pointing in the direction of 'Eurabia' at all
- Brian Grim, as quoted in "World Muslim population doubling, report projects" (27 January 2011), by Richard Greene, CNN
- Eurabia : The Euro-Arab Axis partage certaines de ses certitudes avec l'extrême droite. L'ouvrage cède allègrement à la paranoïa du complot
- Translation: Eurabia : The Euro-Arab Axis shares some of his certainties with the far-right. The book collapse blithely to conspiracy paranoia
- Ivan Jablonka, "La peur de l'Islam, Bat Ye'or et le spectre de l'Eurabie", La Vie des idées, 2006-05-01
- There is a quite deliberate exaggeration, as has often been pointed out—but the figures are still being cited.
- Jytte Klausen, as quoted in "Why Fears Of A Muslim Takeover Are All Wrong", by William Underhill, Newsweek (20 July 2009)
- I think you should have titled your conference the protocols of the wise of Brussels [...] I think it's a conspiracy theory.
- Joël Kotek, "Antisemitism, Multiculturalism & Ethnic Identity", video from Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2006-06-15
- Europe will be part of the Arab West, the Maghreb. This is what migration will mean for demography. Europeans marry late and have little or no children. But it has strong immigration: Turks in Germany, Arabs in France and Pakistanis in England. They marry early and have many children. According to the current trends Europe will have Muslim majorities in the population at the end of the 21st century at the latest.
- Bernard Lewis, as quoted in "Europe will be Islamic at the end of the century" (28 July 2004), Die Welt
- Original German: Europa wird sich als Teil des arabischen Westens sein, des Maghrebs. Dafür sprechen Migration und Demographie. Europäer heiraten spät und haben keine oder nur wenige Kinder. Aber es gibt die starke Immigration: Türken in Deutschland, Araber in Frankreich und Pakistaner in England. Diese heiraten früh und haben viele Kinder. Nach den aktuellen Trends wird Europa spätestens Ende des 21. Jahrhunderts muslimische Mehrheiten in der Bevölkerung haben.
- Mark Steyn for instance wrote a wonderfull book [...] Bat Ye'or of course, a great scholar, a great writer, whith famous Eurabia [...] More than half the children in Amsterdam schools are non-Dutch [...] It will happend during our liftime. This is not the distant future. 11 years until you lose the Netherlands
- Douglas Murray, speech at November 2006 "Restoration weekend"
- More than any other continent or culture in the world today, Europe is now deeply weighed down with guilt for its past. Alongside this outgoing version of self-distrust runs a more introverted version of the same guilt. For there is also the problem in Europe of an existential tiredness and a feeling that perhaps for Europe the story has run out and a new story must be allowed to begin. Mass immigration — the replacement of large parts of the European populations by other people — is one way in which this new story has been imagined: a change, we seemed to think, was as good as a rest. Such existential civilizational tiredness is not a uniquely modern-European phenomenon, but the fact that a society should feel like it has run out of steam at precisely the moment when a new society has begun to move in cannot help but lead to vast, epochal changes.
- Douglas Murray, The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam (2017).
- [P]op prophets tell us that Muslims in Europe are reproducing so fast and European societies are so weak and listless that, before you know it, the continent will become "Eurabia," with all the topless gals on the Rivera wearing veils. Well, maybe not. The notion that continental Europeans, who are world-champion haters, will let the impoverished Muslim immigrants they confine to ghettos take over their societies and extent the caliphate from the Amalfi Coast to Amsterdam has it exactly wrong... Muslims are hardly welcome to pick up the trash on Europe's playgrounds. Don't let Europe's current round of playing pacifist dress up fool you: This is the continent that perfected genocide and ethnic cleansing, the happy-go-lucky slice of humanity that brought us such recent hits as the Holocaust and Srebenica... [H]istorical patterns are clear: When Europeans feel sufficiently threatened–even when the threat's concocted nonsense–they don't just react, they overreact with stunning ferocity. One of their more humane (and frequently employed) techniques has been ethnic cleansing.
- Ralph Peters, "The 'Eurabia' Myth" (26 November 2006), The New York Post
- Europeans have enjoyed a comfy ride for the last sixty years–but the very fact that they don't want it to stop increases their rage and sense of being besieged by Muslim minorities they've long refused to assimilate (and which no longer want to assimilate)... When Europeans feel sufficiently provoked and threatened–a few serious terrorist attacks could do it–Europe's Muslims will be lucky just to be deported...
- Ralph Peters, Wars of Blood and Faith: The Conflicts That Will Shape the Twenty-First Century (2007), Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania: Stackpole Books, p. 333
- Europeans have just been better organized for genocide... Far from enjoying the prospect of taking over Europe by having babies, Europe’s Muslims are living on borrowed time... European Muslims can't become French or Dutch or Italian or German. Even if they qualify for a passport, they remain second-class citizens. On a good day. And they're supposed to take over the continent that's exported more death than any other? ... All the copy-cat predictions of a Muslim takeover of Europe not only ignore history and Europe’s ineradicable viciousness and Europe's ineradicable piousness, but do a serious disservice by exacerbating fear and hatred. And when it comes to hatred, trust me: The Europeans don't need our help.
- Ralph Peters, Wars of Blood and Faith: The Conflicts That Will Shape the Twenty-First Century (2007), Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania: Stackpole Books, p. 334
- Picture a French election circa 2020, 2025: the Islamic Republican Coalition wins the most seats in the National Assembly.
- Mark Steyn, Bicultural Europe is doomed, The Daily Telegraph, 2005-11-15;
- It seems more likely [...] that by 2010 we’ll be watching burning buildings, street riots and assassinations [in EU] on American network news every night.
- Mark Steyn, It's the Demography, Stupid, The Wall Street Journal, 2006-01-04;
- I'm a "social conservative." When the mullahs take over, I'll grow my beard a little fuller, get a couple extra wives, and keep my head down. It's the feminists and gays who'll have a tougher time.
- Mark Steyn, America Alone, 2006, p. 14
- the evidence suggests a third of all births [in France] are already Muslim.
- Mark Steyn, America Alone, 2006, p. 47
- The analysis is clear, we have a great problem with Islam, in the Netherlands too. The solution is not so complicated; what is missing are political guts and a feeling of urgency. Immigration from Islamic countries should be forbidden. We must learn to be intolerant with the intolerant, in the street, in the mosque and in court. We must answer hatred and violence from terrorists with exclusion and intolerance and show who's the boss in The Netherlands.
- Geert Wilders, NRC Handelsblad (22 July 2005), as quoted in Tradition and Future of Islamic Education (2009), by Wilna A.J. Meijer, p. 24
- I've had enough of the Quran in The Netherlands: ban that fascist book.
- Geert Wilders, De Volkskrant (8 August 2007)
- Islam is the Trojan Horse in Europe. If we do not stop Islamification now, Eurabia and Netherabia will just be a matter of time. One century ago, there were approximately 50 Muslims in the Netherlands. Today, there are about 1 million Muslims in this country. Where will it end? We are heading for the end of European and Dutch civilisation as we know it.
- Geert Wilders, "Mr Wilderss contribution to the parliamentary debate on Islamic activism". Speech before the Dutch Parliament (Internet Archive). 2007-09-06.
- People are fed up with the criminality and the taxes they have to pay, which are the result of the islamisation of The Netherlands.
- Geert Wilders, Fox News, (25 January 2008)
- Immigrants with a double nationality, who commit a crime, such as those many Moroccan street terrorists who are a hazard to the safety of large parts of The Netherlands, they have to hand in their Dutch passport and will leave the country.
- Geert Wilders, PVV (10 February 2008).
- Islam is something we can't afford any more in the Netherlands. I want the fascist Koran banned. We need to stop the Islamisation of the Netherlands. That means no more mosques, no more Islamic schools, no more imams... Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims.
- Geert Wilders, The Guardian 'I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam' (17 February 2008)
- Taqiyya is a well-known term in the Islamic world. It means that muslims who do not live in a muslim country (yet) often don't say everything they really think. But at the moment that the Islamic culture gets stronger there will also be muslims, who are now being seen as moderate, who follow along in the compulsive strictness of the Koran and its ideology. The term comes from the muslim world itself and should therefore not be underestimated. Therefore it is too easy to say that there are enough muslims who participate in our society. It does not say anything about how they are going to behave once there are more muslims represented in The Netherlands... The more dominant the Islamic culture in The Netherlands will be, the more distant we will become from anything that has to do with freedom, tolerance and equality. Because the Islam – in contrast with other religions – will not accept anything else but the Islam. The society will change for the worse. It is no 'clash of civilisations', but a collision between culture and barbarism and retardedness.
- Geert Wilders, Geert Wilders in interview Nu.nl, 11 September 2008.
- The more dominant the Islamic culture in The Netherlands will be, the more distant we will become from anything that has to do with freedom, tolerance and equality. Because the Islam – in contrast with other religions – will not accept anything else but the Islam. The society will change for the worse. It is no 'clash of civilisations', but a collision between culture and barbarism and retardedness.
- Geert Wilders, Geert Wilders in interview Nu.nl, 11 September 2008.
- Die lak hebben aan de belangen van de Nederlandse burger en meewerken aan de transformatie van Nederland in Nederabië als provincie van de islamitische superstaat Eurabië.
- translation: They [politicians] are not interested in the interests of the Dutch citizen and are working along on the transformation of The Netherlands into Netherabia as a province of the Islamic superstate Eurabia.
- Geert Wilders, De Volkskrant (8 August 2007)
- In France approximately ten percent of the population are Muslims.
- Geert Wilders, danish speech, 2008-06-01, video
- a staggering 25 percent of the population in Europe will be Muslim just 12 years from now.
- Geert Wilders, speech, 2008-09-25,
- Enthousiast werkt dit kabinet mee aan de islamisering van Nederland. In heel Europa zet de elite de sluizen open. Nog even en dan is één op de vijf mensen in de Europese Unie moslim.
- translation: This government is enthusiastically co-operating with the Islamization of the Netherlands. In all of Europe the elite opens the floodgates wide. In only a little while, one in five people in the European Union will be Muslim.
- Geert Wilders, Parliament speech , 2009-09-16, video
- Libyan dictator Gaddafi said: "There are tens of millions of Muslims in the European continent today and their number is on the increase. This is the clear indication that the European continent will be converted into Islam. Europe will one day soon be a Muslim continent". End of quote. Indeed, for once in his life, Gaddafi was telling the truth. Because, remember: mass immigration and demographics is destiny!
- Geert Wilders, British speech, 2010-03-05,
- All over Europe multicultural elites are waging total war against their populations. Their goal is to continue the strategy of mass-immigration, which will ultimately result in an Islamic Europe – a Europe without freedom: Eurabia.
- I have a panic room in my house, where I am supposed to take refuge if one of the adherents of the "religion of peace" makes it past my permanent security detail and into my home. In fact, it's not really my home at all—I live in a government safe house, heavily protected and bulletproof. Since November 2004, when a Muslim murdered Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh for the crime of offending Islam, I have been surrounded by police guards and stripped of nearly all personal privacy. I am driven every day from the safe house to my office in the Dutch Parliament building in armored police cars with sirens and flashing blue lights. I wear a bulletproof jacket when I speak in public. Always surrounded by plainclothes police officers, I have not walked the streets on my own in more than seven years... Why do I need this protection? I am not a president or a king; I am a mere member of the Dutch Parliament, one of 150 elected parliamentarians in the Tweede Kamer, the House of Representatives of the Netherlands, a small country of 16.5 million in Western Europe. However, I have joined Westergaard in a rapidly growing group of individuals throughout the world who have been marked for death for criticizing Islam. For asserting our rights to say what we really think about this political ideology that disguises itself as a religion, we have been hounded by Muslims seeking to make an example of us. Offend us, they are saying to the world, and you will end up in hiding like Wilders, attacked like Westergaard, or dead like van Gogh.
- Geert Wilders, Marked for Death: Islam's War Against the West and Me (May 2012), Ch. 1: "The Axe Versus the Pen", pp. 4–5
- The Dutch example shows that when people overcome their fear, David can defeat Goliath.
- Geert Wilders, Marked for Death: Islam's War Against the West and Me (May 2012), Ch. 13: "How to Turn the Tide", p. 208
- In my fight for freedom and against the Islamization of the Netherlands, I will never let anyone silence me. No matter the cost, no matter by whom, whatever the consequences may be.
- Europe's economic greed was instrumentalized by Arab League policy in a long-term political strategy targeting Israel, Europe, and America. […] Through the labyrinth of the EAD system, a policy of Israel's delegitimization was planned at both the EC's national and international levels. […] Strategically, the Euro-Arab Cooperation was a political instrument for anti-Americanism in Europe, whose aim was to separate and weaken the two continents by an incitement to hostility and the permanent denigration of American policy in the Middle East .
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia The road to Munich...", National Review, 2002-10-09
- Les populations européennes [...] furent, des décennies durant, soumises à une idéologie médiatisée démonisant Israël.
- translation: The European populations [...] the media have for decades subjected them to an ideology that demonized Israel.
- Bat Ye'or, Le dialogue Euro-Arabe et la naissance d'Eurabia", Observatoire du monde juif, n 4, 2002 december, english translation
- The truth is that for 30 years the Europeans were with the terrorists. They can’t fight the Arabs; they have allowed the Arabs to dictate their policy since 1974.
- Bat Ye'or quoted in Caroline Glick, "Europe’s Arab gambit", The Jerusalem Post, ?, 2004-04-04,
- A machinery that has made Europe the new continent of dhimmitude was put into motion more than 30 years ago at the instigation of France.
A wide-ranging policy was then first sketched out, a symbiosis of Europe with the Muslim Arab countries, that would endow Europe – and especially France, the project’s prime mover – with a weight and a prestige to rival that of the United States (2). This policy was undertaken quite discreetly, outside of official treaties, under the innocent-sounding name of the Euro-Arab Dialogue. [...]
This strategy, the goal of which was the creation of a pan-Mediterranean Euro-Arab entity, permitting the free circulation both of men and of goods, also determined the immigration policy with regard to Arabs in the European Community (EC). And, for the past 30 years, it also established the relevant cultural policies in the schools and universities of the EC. Since the first Cairo meeting of the Euro-Arab Dialogue in 1975, attended by the ministers and heads of state both from European and Arab countries and by representatives of the EC and the Arab League, agreements have been concluded concerning the diffusion and the promotion in Europe of Islam, of the Arabic language and culture, through the creation of Arab cultural centers in European cities. Other accords soon followed, all intended to ensure a cultural, economic, political Euro-Arab symbiosis. These far ranging efforts involved the universities and the media (both written and audio-visual), and even included the transfer of technologies, including nuclear technology. Finally a Euro-Arab associative diplomacy was promoted in international forums, especially at the United Nations.
The Arabs set the conditions for this association: 1) a European policy that would be independent from, and opposed to that of the United States; 2) the recognition by Europe of a “Palestinian people,” and the creation of a “Palestinian” state; 3) European support for the PLO; 4) the designation of Arafat as the sole and exclusive representative of that “Palestinian people”; 5) the delegitimizing of the State of Israel, both historically and politically, its shrinking into non viable borders, and the Arabization of Jerusalem. From this sprang the hidden European war against Israel, through economic boycotts, and in some cases academic boycotts as well, through deliberate vilification, and the spreading of both anti-Zionism and antisemitism.
During the past three decades a considerable number of non-official agreements between the countries of the CEE (subsequently the EU) on the one hand, and the countries of the Arab League on the other, determined the evolution of Europe in its current political and cultural aspects. I will cite here only four of them: 1) it was understood that those Europeans who would be dealing with Arab immigrants would undergo special sensitivity training, in order to better appreciate their customs, their moeurs; 2) the Arab immigrants would remain under the control and the laws of their countries of origin; 3) history textbooks in Europe would be rewritten by joint teams of European and Arab historians – naturally the Battles of Poitiers and Lepanto, or the Spanish Reconquista did not possess the same significance on both Mediterranean littorals; 4) the teaching of the Arabic language and of Arab and Islamic culture were to be taught, in the schools and universities of Europe, by Arab teachers experienced in teaching Europeans.
- Bat Ye'or, "L'Esprit d'Eurabia", dhimmitude.org, 2004, p 3-4, english translation
- Eurabia is a tangible entity [...] Eurabia’s destiny was sealed when it decided, willingly, to become a covert partner with the Arab global jihad against America and Israel.
- Bat Ye'or, "How Europe Became Eurabia", Front Page Magazine, 2004-07-27
- Europeans, prisoners of a Eurabian totalitarianism
- Bat Ye'or, "How Europe Became Eurabia", Front Page Magazine, 2004-07-27
- Eurabia represents a geo-political reality [..] Western Europe [...] future is Eurabia. Period. [...] Generations grew up within this political framework; they were educated and conditioned to support it and go along with it.
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia", Front Page Magazine, 2004-09-21
- L'Europe est devenue le nouveau continent de la dhimmitude, où on ne livre pas bataille parce que l'on s'est déjà soumis sans se battre [...] Eurabia est à la fois un partenariat avec le monde arabo-musulman et une stratégie menée discrètement, en dehors des traités officiels [...] Les Arabes mirent plusieurs conditions à cette association : une politique européenne indépendante de celle de l'Amérique, la reconnaissance par l'Europe d'un État palestinien, le soutien à l'OLP, le retrait d'Israël sur les lignes d'armistice de 1949, la souveraineté arabe sur Jérusalem.
La condition dhimmie, qui est celle d'une insécurité perpétuelle, est aujourd'hui celle de l'Europe menacée par le terrorisme. L'esprit de soumission d'Eurabia découle d'un libre choix : obtenir, moyennant un alignement politique et le versement de fonds considérables par l'Union européenne, une protection factice.
- translation: Europe has become the new continent of dhimmitude, where we do not fight because we have already submitted without a fight [...] Eurabia is both a partnership with the Arab-Muslim world, and a strategy conducted discreetly, outside the official treaties [...] The Arabs put several conditions to this association: a European policy independent of that of America, Europe's recognition of a Palestinian state, support for the PLO, Israel's withdrawal from the 1949 armistice lines, Arab sovereignty over Jerusalem.
The dhimmie condition, which is that of a perpetual insecurity, is today that of Europe threatened by terrorism. Eurabia's spirit of submission is based on a free choice: to obtain, through political alignment and the payment of considerable funds by the European Union, dummy protection.
- Bat Ye'or, "Bat Ye'or : « L'Europe s'est soumise à l'islam sans se battre »", Le Point, ?, 2005-03-10
- I don't see a solution.
- Bat Ye'or, "Triple-pronged Jihad -- Military, Economic and Cultural", American Thinker, 2005-04-05
- Europeans are not reproducing. Soon, the 60-- and 70--year--olds will die. And there are no Europeans to replace them.
- Bat Ye'or, "Triple-pronged Jihad -- Military, Economic and Cultural", American Thinker, 2005-04-05
- over the last 30 years, Europeans have lived in a culture of hate and lies directed against Israel, which are expressed in the media from morning to night. It is a continual indoctrination of hate, not much different in its deliberate policy and planning from the 1920-40 period.
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis, An interview with Bat Ye'or", The Rutherford Institute, 2005-06-09
- it looks as if the EU has adopted the totalitarian mentality of its best friends and allies
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis", Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2005, p 128
- Europeans have been unwittingly victims during thiry years of constant indoctrination
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis", Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2005, p 129
- This Euro-Arab synergy contribued to the emergence of a totalitarian subculture.
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis", Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2005, p 133
- For thirty years now, Europeans have been subjected to a permanent campaign of disinformation
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis", Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2005, p 208
- It is clear that the EU was creating a gigantic machinery involving politics and cuture in order to condition European minds.
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis", Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2005, p 239
- the totalitarian censorship and control of [European] intellectual life are the foremost result of these dialogues.
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis", Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2005, p 241
- In the news Eurabian totalitarian culture, basic freedoms seems to be dispensable.
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis", Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2005, p 242
- Anti-Semitism has become part of Europe's banal political culture.
- Bat Ye'or, "Review of The War of Western Europe against Israel", Middle East Quarterly, 2006
- il s'agit [...] d'une culture antisémite élaborée à un haut niveau politique, imposée et distillée quotidiennement [...] aux Européens
- translation: it is an antisemitic culture [...] developed at a high political level, imposed and distilled daily [...] to Europeans.
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia : l'axe euro-arabe", Jean-Cyrille Godefroy, 2006, p 10
- Depuis trente ans, les Européens sont soumis à une campagne de désinformation permanente
- Since thirty years, the Europeans are subject to a permanent disinformation campaign
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia : l'axe euro-arabe", Jean-Cyrille Godefroy, 2006, p 308
- [a] process of surrender and moral support to jihadist ideology that is rotting Europe [...] I think that it is, precisely, "Palestinianism" which is at the root of Europe's decadence. [...] Europeans are [...] conditioned by Palestinianism to hate America and Israel
- Bat Ye'or quoted in Jamie Glazov, "The Palestinianization of Europe", Front Page Magazine, 2007-04-26
- I think that European anti-Semitism was created by the European states. It is a culture that has been imposed over the European people in order to develop this anti-Israeli cultural and political war. [...] Europe has built its security system on the hate of Israel, on the hate of America and with the alliance with Arab and Jihadist movements and Palestinian movements.
- Bat Ye'or, "Bat Ye’or Speaks in Toronto", Gates of Vienna, 2007-06-29
- For 40 years Eurabia has built its networks, its finance, its hegemonous power, its totalitarian control over the media, the universities, the culture and the mind of people.
- Bat Ye'or, "Eurabia: How far has it gone?", CounterJihad Brussels 2007, 2007-10-18
- la culture antisémite qui est imposée et diffusée par les "élites européennes" politiques contrôlant par les réseaux eurabiens, les universités, les medias, les publications et la culture [...] Les Européens ne se rendent pas compte de l’ampleur de la toile eurabienne qui touche tous les secteurs : politique, économique, culturel, religieux, médiatique, universitaire, tissé depuis quarante ans.
- translation: the antisemitic culture that is imposed and diffused by the political "European elites" controlling through Eurabian networks the universities, the media, the publications and the culture [. ..] The Europeans are not aware of the extent of the Eurabian web that affects all sectors: political, economic, cultural, religious, media, academic, woven for forty years.
- Bat Ye'or, "Interview exclusive : Bat Ye’or", dreuz.info, 2008-04-23
- Indeed, the freedom of expression and thought that has been so crucial for European democracy has disappeared.
- Bat Ye'or quoted in Ruthie Blum Leibowitz, "One on One: A 'dhimmi' view of Europe", The Jerusalem Post, ?, 2008-07-09
- l’insegnamento nelle università, nella cultura, nell’editoria viene controllato in gran parte dalla Anna Lindh Foundation o dalla Alleanza delle civilizzazioni
- translation: [In Europe] teaching in universities, in culture, in publishing is largely controlled by the Anna Lindh Foundation or by the Alliance of Civilizations
- Bat Ye'or quoted in Giulio Meotti, "L’eurabia è dentro di noi", Il Foglio, 2009-07-26
- Ceux qui nient Eurabia sont ceux qui y participent. Car Eurabia se passe de démonstration. Elle est là en nous et autour de nous, ce n’est pas la réalité de demain mais celle d’aujourd’hui.
- translation: Those who deny Eurabia are those who participate with it. Because Eurabia needs no demonstration. It is there in us and around us, it is not the reality of tomorrow but that of today.
- Bat Ye'or, "Bat Ye’Or : le référendum suisse est une défaite d’Eurabia", Riposte laïque, n 113, 2009-12-07
- a Western world which is corroding, which is [...] Decaying. And which doesn't even reproduce itself. [...] The youth don't get married, don't have children.
- Bat Ye'or, "Bat Ye’or, World’s Leading Historian on Islam, Eurabia and Islamic Anti-Semitism, Sits Down with Pamela Geller", The Geller Report, 2010-05-31
- Il a inculqué à l’échelle européenne une culture antisémite
- translation: It has inculcated an antisemitic culture on a European scale
- Bat Ye'or, "Interview de Bat Ye'or sur son livre « L’Europe et le spectre du califat »", veroniquechemla.info, 2010-10-10
- L’Europe a choisi la soumission dès 1973
- translation: Europe chose the submission from 1973
- Bat Ye'or, "Interview de Bat Ye'or au sujet de son livre "L'Europe et le spectre du Califat"", UPJF, 2010-11-17
- Nier l’existence d’Eurabia est stupide
- translation: Deny the existence of Eurabia is stupid
- Bat Ye'or, "Interview de Bat Ye’or : « Nier l’existence d’Eurabia est stupide »", UPJF, 2011-08-29
- L’alliance secrète de chefs d’État européens avec le jihadisme palestinien contre Israël représente la pierre angulaire de la politique euro-méditerranéenne de fusion des deux rives de la Méditerranée. […] Elle promeut la soumission, supprime la liberté d’expression par la terreur et enseigne la conception jihadiste palestinienne de l’histoire et de la civilisation.
- translation: The secret alliance of European leaders with palestinian jihadism against Israel represents the cornerstone of Euro-Mediterranean politics of merging the two shores of the Mediterranean. [...] It promotes submission, removes the freedom of expression by terror and teaches the palestinian jihadist conception of history and civilization .
- Bat Ye'or, "Réponse aux complotistes", dreuz.info, 2012-09-03
- Aujourd’hui ceux qui répandent partout des théories conspirationnistes pour dissimuler et soustraire à la connaissance du public les preuves historiques de la naissance et des accords d’Eurabia font eux-mêmes partie des conspirateurs cherchant à étouffer à tout prix la liberté d’expression.
- translation: Today, those who are spreading conspiracy theories everywhere to conceal and remove from the public's knowledge the historical evidence of birth and the Eurabia agreements are part of the conspirators seeking to tease at all costs the freedom of expression.
- Bat Ye'or, "Réponse aux complotistes", dreuz.info, 2012-09-03
- l’Europe antisémite et islamisée d’aujourd’hui. [...] L’Europe d’aujourd’hui n’est pas le fruit du hasard. Elle fut voulue par les hommes d’États, les ministres, les économistes, les intellectuels des décennies précédentes.
- translation: Anti-Semitic and Islamized Europe today [...] Europe today is not the result of chance. It was wanted by the men of the state, the ministers, the economists, the intellectuals of the past decades.
- Bat Ye'or, "Lettre à René Marchand", Riposte laïque, ?, 2014-04-29
- L’Europe y consacra des milliards d’euros, finançant une campagne de haine mondiale contre l’État hébreu, l’enveloppant d’un apartheid diplomatique soutenu par le jihad des boycotts. Ainsi orchestra-t-elle le retour en Europe de l’antisémitisme surfant sur la haine d’Israël. Aujourd’hui [...] l’Europe s’emploie à remplacer au plus vite Israël par la Palestine afin que cesse le scandale d’un État hébreu souverain dans sa patrie. Aussi ne serai-je pas étonnée de la voir expédier ses bombardiers de l’OTAN couvrir de feu le sol israélien pour y faire naître la Palestine et remplir ses engagements envers le monde arabe.
- translation: Europe devoted billions of euros to it, financing a world-wide campaign of hatred against the hebraic country, encircling it by a diplomatic apartheid supported by the jihad of boycotts. Thus Europe orchestrated the return in Europe of the anti-semitism, surfing on the hatred of Israel. Today, Europe is trying to replace Israel by Palestine in order to stop the scandal of an hebraic country sovereign in his homeland. So I will not be surprised to see her shiping her NATO bombers cover the Israeli soil with fire to make Palestine and fulfill its commitments to the Arab world.
- Bat Ye'or, "Israël, la France et le naufrage moral de l'Europe", Commentaire, n 38, 2015, pp 447-448
- [Les] pays [européens], certaines Églises, l’Union européenne sont parmi les plus grands pourvoyeurs d’antisémitisme au niveau mondial.
- translation: The European countries, some churches, the European Union are among the largest providers of anti-Semitism globally.
- Bat Ye'or, "L’invasion de l’Europe a été méthodiquement préparée il y a quarante ans", Riposte laïque, 2015-09-20
- Coloro che mi hanno attaccato sono degli antisemiti e degli antieuropei, islamofili favorevoli all’islamizzazione dell’Europa.
- translation: Those who attaqued me are anti-semites and anti-europeans, islamophiles favoring the Islamization of Europe
- Bat Ye'or, "Perché l'Europa rischia l'islamizzazione?", Sul Romanzo, 2016-02-09
- there are three functional similarities between the two texts [the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis] that supersede these differences in format and intention. [...] Both texts racialize their target population into a unified, coherent and recognizable pack, instinctively acting in unison, and thus sharing fundamental racial characteristics. [...] In both conspiracy theories, supernatural powers are attributed to the targeted population [...] But one of the most striking parallels between the two theories is that the conspiracy is enabled by a European fifth column. [...] one could find other similarities, such as the financial power of the enemy. There is a remarkable parallel between the unlimited resources of Jewish finance, as assumed in The Protocols, and the Arab League’s equally unlimited stock of petrodollars, as is assumed in Eurabia
- Reza Zia-Ebrahimi, When the Elders of Zion relocated to Eurabia: Conspiratorial racialisation in antisemitism and Islamophobia, Patterns of Prejudice, 2018-07-13, DOI:10.1080/0031322X.2018.1493876
- Encyclopedic article on Eurabia on Wikipedia