|This Businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Technology will move faster than governments, so don't legislate before you understand the consequences
- Group calls for ban on spying technology sales, 25 May 2011
- If you have something that you don’t want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place.
- CNBC interview, 3 Dec 2009, quoted in Google CEO on Privacy, 18 Mar 2010
- I actually think most people don't want Google to answer their questions. They want Google to tell them what they should be doing next.
Read in another language
This page is available in 3 languages