TV and film producer
Ekta Kapoor (born 7 June 1975) Indian television and film producer, director, writer and creative head of Balaji Telefilms Limited
- When you're writing a character, you have to know where they're coming from. You may never use that information, but you have to know it. It just helps you mark the journey better.
- From Talks at Google, Google Talk moderated by Cliff Redeker Talks at Google - 16 Aug 2016, at 14 Min 24 Sec
- I never want to be on a pedestal. Because the same people who put you on a pedestal will throw you of it. I really don't want to be appreciated to the extent that I start living for their appreciation.
- Art has different meaning for different people. For some its realism, for some its escapism, and you have to accept that.
- I could actually tell stories and narratives which were little alternative and radical. For whatever its worth, you can support imperfection. (as an answer to the evolving tastes of the Indian Audience and the rise of the Digital Streaming Platforms)