I Picked Up a PrinceEdit
- Car Driver: Hey Asshole! Wanna die!
- Akira: Heeey! Are you okay?
Who Killed Akira Takizawa?Edit
- Ōsugi: Even I have pride, and I intend to keep it.
Film: Paradise LostEdit
- Saizō Atō: In a time when truth is all too often forgotten, what would you do?
- Takizawa Akira: People are funny. Even a five-year-old knows how to spend money, but there is plenty of adults who don't know how to earn it. They feel better handing over money than bowing their head and taking it. They go on and on about how customer's always right, always the winner, but isn't that supposed to be how the sellers feel, not them?"
- Takizawa Akira: But if everyone is spending, who is left to provide the service? I think a society where people perfer earning to spending is a healthier one.