Edward Samuel Miliband (born 24 December 1969) is a British Labour Party politician, who is the current Leader of the Labour Party and the Leader of the Opposition of the United Kingdom.
- Today a new generation has taken charge of Labour. A new generation that understands the core of change
- His first speech as Leader of the Labour Party 
- I may be new to this game, but I think I ask the questions.
- At his first Prime Minister's Questions as Leader of the Opposition.
- Even w: Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask when he robbed people.
- During Miliband's response to the 2015 budget.