Eric Lynn Wright (September 7, 1963 – March 26, 1995), better known by his stage name Eazy-E, was an American rapper who performed solo and in the hip hop group N.W.A, Wright was born to Richard and Kathie Wright in Compton, California. After dropping out of high school in the tenth grade, he supported himself primarily by selling drugs before investing in Ruthless Records and becoming a rapper.
- Cruisin' down the street in my six-fo' jockin' da bitches slappin da hoes
- Boyz-N-Da HoodN.W.A an the posse (1987)
- Cause the boyz in da hood are always hard, Keep fuckin with us and we'll pull yo' card knownin nothin in life but to be legit don't quote me boy cause I aint said shit.
- Boyz-N-Da Hood N.W.A an the posse (1987)
- Perched up high on a rooftop,
like a bird I'm having evil thoughts,
A black hood covers my face
as death flows through my mind at its own pace.
- "Neighborhood Sniper", 5150: Home 4 tha Sick (1992).
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language