Earth vs. the Spider
1958 film by Bert I. Gordon
The Spider will eat you alive! (taglines)
- Well, speaking of spiders - are you sure rifles are just the thing? Insects have a pretty simple nervous system, sheriff. You could plug holes in one all day and never hit a vital spot. If you want to be on the safe side, call the pest control people in Springdale and have 'em send out all the DDT they can find.
- [to Mrs. Kingman] It'd be a good idea if you'd stay inside the house for awhile.
- Sheriff Cagle: [to a deputy after finding a desiccated body in a cave] Uh, you get back to town and make up a coroner's report. Just put down Jack Flynn as the name and the cause of death... uh...
- Mr. Kingman: It was a spider drained all the liquid out of his body.
- Sheriff Cagle: [Officiously] Just put down "cause unknown" and let the coroner worry about the rest. That's the trouble with you eggheads - you jump to conclusions! I know what I see and I see a dead man, but, uh, I don't see any spider.
- The Spider will eat you alive!
- Bullets...won't kill it! Flames...can't burn it! Nothing...can stop it!
- 50 tons of creeping black horror!
- It Must Eat You to Live!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|