Earth vs. the Flying Saucers
1956 science fiction film directed by Fred F. Sears
Earth vs. the Flying Saucers is a 1956 film about Extra-terrestrials flying in high-tech flying saucers who contact scientist Dr. Russell Marvin as part of a plan to enslave the inhabitants of Earth.
- Directed by Fred F. Sears. Written by Curt Siodmak.
Flying Saucers Attack! (taglines)
Dr. Russell MarvinEdit
- Both Carol and I are subject to the same atmospheric disturbances that may have affected other observers, but there is a qualitative difference, when you are a scientist.
- To the best of my knowledge my wife and I are the only ones left alive since we have not seen or heard from anyone for hours.
- Russell Marvin: [into tape recording] July 16, to Internal Security Commission, re: Sky Hook. Summary and progress report, from project director, Dr. Russell A. Marvin.
- Carol Marvin: And Mrs. Dr. Russell A. Marvin, without whose inspiration and untiring criticism this report could never have been written.
- Russell Marvin: Married two hours and already she's claiming community property!
- Carol Marvin: Now that you're married, Dr. Marlowe, you don't have to sneak up on me.
- Russell Marvin: You always did have eyes in the back of your head.
- Carol Marvin: Besides, it's not safe when we're driving.
- Russell Marvin: But pretty...
- Carol Marvin: I thought intellectual giants were supposed to be backwards and shy.
- Russell Marvin: My third-grade teacher, Miss Hickey, said I was a quick study.
- 'Carol Marvin: You're starting something you're not going to be able to finish.
- Russell Marvin: [sighs] Yeah. Yeah, today I've got a hot date with a three-stage rocket.
- Carol Marvin: My father! What have you done to him?
- Alien: You're addressing General Hanley's mind, not General Hanley.
- Flying Saucers Attack!
- Before You Scoff at Flying Saucers - See the Greatest SHOCK Film of All Time !
- The Battle of Your Lifetime!
- Warning! Take Cover! Flying Saucers Invade Our Planet! Washington, London, Paris, Moscow Fight Back!
- The terrifying truth about flying saucers!
- Hugh Marlowe — Dr. Russell A. Marvin
- Joan Taylor — Carol Marvin
- Donald Curtis — Major Huglin, the liaison officer
- Morris Ankrum — Brig. Gen. John Hanley
- John Zaremba — Prof. Kanter
- Earth vs. the Flying Saucers quotes at the Internet Movie Database
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|