Northern Irish writer and activist (born 1943)
- "A lesser man than you? Name one."
- Tweet by Eamonn McCann on 2018-11-27
- In reply to Ian Paisley Jr, speaking about his 30 day suspension as an MP from Westminster, stating a "A lesser man than me would've crumbled."
- "What finally did the trick and got reforms out of Stormont was the sound of marching feet, not the sound of gunfire."
- Eamonn McCann
- Speaking at the "Remembering 1968: The Civil Rights Movement in Northern Ireland" event in Queens University Belfast on 2018-03-24