Dylan Dog: Dead of Night
2010 film by Kevin Munroe
- Dylan: There's more than one way to die. Your heart can go on ticking, but sometime that’s just for show.
- (Dylan is woken up by a sound of a gun being cocked.)
- Man with a gun: You think you can just ruin peopIe's Iives and get away with it?
- Dylan: You cocked the gun too early.
- Men: What?
- Dylan: Shove a gun in somebody's face, that's shock enough. You want to save the gun-cocking till later. In case the gun itself doesn't put enough fear into the guy. You've already done that. Now what do you do? Shake it at me?
- (Man shakes the gun at Dylan.)
- Dylan: See? Hardly effective, right?
- Marcus: I'm sorry, there's a revolution going on, DyIan. It’s called digital, all right? There are certain parts of the world that consider film kind of old.
- Dylan: Sounds like paradise.
- (Dylan is using some antique tools.)
- Elizabeth: Fascinating. It's very high-tech.
- Dylan: Undead investigation is old-school.
- Dylan: The thing about werewolves is that they don't take too well at being accused of murder. Especially the ones they commit.
- Dylan: Do you want the good news or the bad news first?
- Marcus: The good. The bad.
- Dylan: Okay. The bad news is that you’re dead.
- Marcus (laughing): That’s funny. You’re funny. So what’s the good news then?
- Dylan: The good news is that the condition is manageable.
- Brandon Routh - Dylan Dog
- Anita Briem - Elizabeth
- Sam Huntington - Marcus
- Taye Diggs - Vargas
- Kurt Angle - Wolfgang
- Peter Stormare - Gabriel
- Kent Jude Bernard - Pale Teen / Slake
- Mitchell Whitfield - Cecil
- Michael Cotter - Phil
- Laura Spencer - Zoe
- James Landry Hébert - Lorca (credited as James Hébert)
- Dan Braverman - Big Al
- Marco St. John - Borelli
- Kyle Russell Clements - Roddy (credited as Kyle Clements)
- Douglas M. Griffin - Harkin