American biochemist an creationist
- God used processes which are not now operating anywhere in the natural universe. This is why we refer to divine creation as special creation. We cannot discover by scientific investigation anything about the creative processes used by God.(Evolution: The Fossils Say No, page 42)
- Neither evolution nor creation qualifies as a scientific theory.
- (Creation, Evolution, and Public Education)
- Intelligent Design is Creationism.
- April 20th, 2007, at Grace Bible Church in Bozeman, MT.
- If we look at certain proteins, yes, man then -- it can be assumed that man is more closely related to a chimpanzee than other things. But on the other hand, if you look at other certain proteins, you'll find that man is more closely related to a bullfrog than he is a chimpanzee. If you focus your attention on other proteins, you'll find that man is more closely related to a chicken than he is to a chimpanzee." (Gish has repeatedly been challenged to support this claim, but has failed to do so: **Source)
- Dr. Gish has always been fond of quoting Isaac Asimov as his authority on the Second Law. In our journal, Creation/Evolution, Issue VI, Dr. Asimov responded. He described Gish's treatment of the Second Law as being, and I quote, "on a kindergarten level."
- Dr. Kenneth S. Saladin, in a 1998 debate with Gish