Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13!
1992 film by Kazuhito Kikuchi
(Redirected from Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13)
- Dr. Gero: (to Android 17 and Android 18) You beasts. You're worse than dogs. At least they obey their masters.
- Chi-Chi: It's over Goku! You can't wear that same outfit every day of the year! We are buying you some brand new clothes!
- Chi-Chi: (to Goku) If you ever stop training, your muscles are going to turn into flab and you're going to get obese from all that food that you eat!
- Trunks: Either I've had too much coffee...or the room is shaking.
- Goku: (after seeing Android 14 and Android 15) I hate to say it, but the quality has really gone down since the last models, man. Gero must be gettin' old.
- Gohan: Now what's more important to you mom, my studies or the life of your husband!?
- Krillin: It's just fate. Lets face it Krillin, you're destined to die all alone.
- Android 13: Number 13. That's your unlucky number. And I ain't talkin' about no silly superstition city boy! I'm talkin' about yours truly. Big 13!
- Android 14: (after Android 14 catches Trunks' sword with his fingers) Little boys shouldn't play with knives!
- Vegeta: (to Android 13) Oh, you android freak! Don't even think about it! Kakarot's mine! Back off!
- Trunks: (to Android 13) You know what's funny about the future? You're nowhere to be seen. You're not in the future because you die right here and now today!
- Android 13: Time for an old-fashioned butt-whoopin'!