1945 animated short film directed by Bob Clampett
Draftee Daffy is a 1945 Looney Tunes cartoon directed by Bob Clampett. The cartoon was released on January 27, 1945, and stars Daffy Duck. In the short, Daffy Duck is desperate to elude the draft board representative bearing his conscription order.
- The Little Man from the Draft Board: Good heavens. That was quite an explosion. Are you hurt, son?
- Daffy Duck: Oh, I'm a little shaken up, but you should've seen what happened to that dope from the draft board. He was blown to smithereens, see? Smithereens!
- The Little Man from the Draft Board: Well, now, I...
- Daffy Duck: No! No! You wouldn't say that! It's you! It's you!
- Daffy Duck: [has blown himself to Hell] Say, what's cooking? Where am I? Say, this place looks like... Hey, it is... I am in...! Oh well. Anyway, I sure put it over on that dope from the draft board.
- The Little Man from the Draft Board: [takes off demon costume] Well, now, I wouldn't say that.
- Daffy Duck: No! No! No! Don't! Don't say... [runs away while the little man follows him]
- Mel Blanc as Daffy Duck / The Little Man from the Draft Board. (uncredited)