American television personality
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I am the truth-teller. I tried never to be mean, but Simon did tell me at one point. 'Doug, if you tell the truth, you don't have a choice.'
- The other judges were all in suits and fancy clothes, and they didn't want to jump on a trampoline, or ride the go-cart in the dirt. I did every demo possible to see if the things would do what they were promising they would do.
- I'm the only guy who actually invented anything of the judges. They got a couple of advertising hacks, and a venture capitalist.
About Doug HallEdit
- Some of America is going to love him, and some of America is going to hate him.
- Daniel Soiseth, co-executive producer, American Inventor, in the Denver Post Doug Hall of "Inventor" invents a lot, but not the truth