Dog Soldiers (film)
Dog Soldiers is a 2002 British horror film written and directed by Neil Marshall, and starring Kevin McKidd, Sean Pertwee and Liam Cunningham. A British production, set in the highlands of Scotland, it tells the story of a squad of British Soldiers trapped on a remote farmhouse, fighting against a pack of Werewolves.
- We go together, or we don't fucking go!
Sergeant Harry G. WellsEdit
- We are now up against live, hostile targets. So, if Little Red Riding Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch.
- You look like you took on Jack the Ripper and came last.
- Open your mouth, watch your ears, mind your toes!
- There was only supposed to be one!
- Captain Ryan
- I hope I give you the shits, you fucking wimp.
- Private Witherspoon
- Do you think I like being part of this fucked up family? Do you think I chose to run with the pack? No. I chose you. But now you're out of luck, and I'm out of time. And all we can do is let nature take its course. They were always here. I just unlocked the door. It's that time of the month.
- Right lads, ditch your ATs. From here on in the exercise is well and truly over. Anyone not carrying live rounds had better do so.
It won't make any difference. They won't die.
Yeah, well, this gives me better piece of mind, Sir.
You want piece of mind? Run for lives before they tear your legs from under you.
Will you just shut up, like a good gentleman? You are scaring my lads.
- Sergeant Wells and Captain Ryan
- You know what this reminds me of? Rorke's Drift. A hundred men of Harlech making a desperate stand against ten thousand Zulu warriors. Outnumbered, surrounded, staring death in the face, not flinching for a moment. Balls of British steel.
You're bloody loving this, aren't you?
- Private Witherspoon and Private Milburn
- What now?
They shut down the generator.
Why would they do that?
Because they can see in the dark.
And you're afraid of it.
This is a pile of rancid shit!
Now what do you believe?
I'm beginning to believe you, but I think Joe might have worded it better.
- Private Cooper, Private Witherspoon, Private Kirkley, Megan, Captain Ryan
- "Where's Spoon?"
"There is no Spoon."
- Private Cooper and Sergeant Wells
- Six soldiers. Full moon. No chance.