Doctor X (film)
1932 horror and mystery film directed by Michael Curtiz
There have been weird mysteries before and there will be weird mysteries again, but here is a thriller that will be remembered for years! (taglines)
- Dr. Haine: Professor, since we retired this body has been... It has been...
- Dr. Jerry Xavier: I know, but I don't want her to know.
- Lee Taylor: Are you going swimming with me in the morning?
- Joanne 'Joan' Xavier: No thanks. Good night.
- Lee Taylor: What will you do if I start to sink and yell for help?
- Joanne 'Joan' Xavier: Throw you an anvil. Good night!
- There have been weird mysteries before and there will be weird mysteries again, but here is a thriller that will be remembered for years! A new note in exciting entertainment... An afternoon or evening in another world... An adventure in the realms of mystic romance with lovers fascinatingly different from any you've ever known!...A picture guaranteed to be the outstanding love-mystery of all time...portrayed by a remarkable cast that is worth the price of admission alone!
- Mightier than words can describe!
- Out-Thrills Them All!
- Lionel Atwill — Dr. Jerry Xavier
- Fay Wray — Joan Xavier
- Lee Tracy — Lee Taylor
- Preston Foster — Dr. Wells
- John Wray — Dr. Haines - Academy of Surgical Research
- Harry Beresford — Dr. Duke - Academy of Surgical Research
- Arthur Edmund Carewe — Dr. Rowitz - Academy of Surgical Research
- Leila Bennett — Mamie, Dr. Xavier's maid
- Robert Warwick — Police Commissioner Stevens
- George Rosener — Otto, Dr. X's butler
- Willard Robertson — Detective O'Halloran
- Thomas Jackson — Daily World editor
- Harry Holman — Mike, waterfront policeman
- Mae Busch — Madam
- Tom Dugan — Sheriff
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|