Distant Thunder (1988 film)
1988 film by Rick Rosenthal
A hero of war. A casualty of peace, With only one hope for survival...his son. (taglines)
- I'm not fucking with you.
- When I was 18, my father used to call me "numbnuts" and "dumbass".
- Why don't you go take a flying fuck?
- Jack: My father wants to see me. He sure took his sweet ass-time about it.
- Jack: I'm not going to waste all of your time so I'm just going a few words. Like all of you, I would like to move on in life. Thank you.
- Jack: This is what they do. Kill theirselves by walking into trains?
- Mark: I wrote a letter, didn't I?
- Jack: 15 years and one goddamn letter? Fuck you!
- [Mark tries to dodge a train]
- Mark: There it is.
- Jack: Fuck "There it is"! Don't you see I care about you?
- A hero of war. A casualty of peace, With only one hope for survival...his son.
- The last echoes of war.