2016 American comedy film directed by Dan Mazer
Dirty Grandpa is a 2016 film about a lawyer who drives his grandfather to Florida during spring break.
- Directed by Dan Mazer. Written by John Phillips.
Naughty is relative. (taglines)
- I haven't had sex in 15 years, Jason, and I want to fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
- I'm going to get some beers. What about you, twinkle toes? You want some of dat drank? Some of dat purple drank? Some of dat purple-ass motherfucking pimp dick drank?
- Party till you're pregnant!
- The greatest gift a grandson can give his grandfather is a hot college girl who wants to have unprotected sex with him before he dies.
- Lenore: He looks like Abercrombie fucked Fitch.
- Lenore: You're just a dirty, dirty grandpa, and I'm just a girl from Long Island City who likes to fuck old people.
- Jason: Being a corporate lawyer, it's got its upsides.
- Dick: You know what I'd rather do?
- Jason: What?
- Dick: I'd rather let Queen Latifah shit in my mouth from a fucking hot air balloon.
- Dick: We have a long-standing bet - who's the better golfer. Obviously, I've got the bigger three-wood.
- Lenore: Good. Maybe you can use it to hit your balls right into my vagina.
- Jason: Well, how do I look?
- Dick: Like the keynote speaker at a butt-fucking convention.
- Lenore: Hi, Professor.
- Dick: Well, there's the prettiest little girl on the beach.
- Lenore: Thank you.
- Dick: I was actually talking to him.
- Bradley: Yup, immediately offensive. I'm going back to the hotel.
- Dick: Just try not to join the cast of Rent on the way back.
- Lenore: I like your pull-out couch.
- Dick: Yeah? Well, I got news for you. That's the only thing that's going to be pulling out tonight.
- Dick: Ah! Ahhh!
- Lenore: Are you cumming or dying?
- Naughty is relative.
- Lose your way. Find your manhood.
- What did you learn from your grandparents?
- Robert De Niro — Dick
- Zac Efron — Jason
- Aubrey Plaza — Lenore
- Zoey Deutch — Shadia
- Julianne Hough — Meredith
- Dermot Mulroney — David
- Jason Mantzoukas — Pam
- Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman — Bradley
- Dirty Grandpa quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Dirty Grandpa at Rotten Tomatoes