Dimitrije Tucović (13 May 1881 – November 1914) was a Serbian socialist theorist and leader of the Social Democratic Party of Serbia. He was journalist and the editor of Radničke novine and Borba, the organ of the SDPS.
- Grouping and mutuality of countries and peoples in the Balkans is the only road that leads to economic, national and political liberation.
- Prva balkanska socijaldemokratska konferencija (u Izabrani spisi, knjiga II, str. 23) Prosveta, Beograd, 1950.
- Unlimited enmity of the Albanian people against Serbia is the foremost real result of the Albanian policies of the Serbian government. The second and more dangerous result is the strengthening of two big powers in Albania, which have the greatest interests in the Balkans.
- We have carried out the attempted premeditated murder of an entire nation. We were caught in that criminal act and have been obstructed. Now we have to suffer the punishment.... In the Balkan Wars, Serbia not only doubled its territory, but also its external enemies.
- T. Gallagher, The Balkans in the New Millennium: In the Shadow of War and Peace, Routledge, 2006. ISBN 0415349400
- It is now necessary to face the truth and to acknowledge against all prejudices that the struggle that the Albanian tribe is leading today is a natural and unavoidable historic struggle for a different political life than that experienced under Turkish rule – different also from that which its neighbours Serbia, Greece and Montenegro would like to force upon the Albanians.