Detroit Rock City
- Jam: Hey how's it going mom?
- Jam's Mom: Jeremiah!
- Jam: I'm gonna ask you this nicely first. Can I have my drumsticks back?
- Jam's Mom: Your drumsticks are the least of your worries young man. You ran out on God! My son just ran out on God! You are in a world of...
- Jam: TROUBLE?! (laughs) I've been in trouble for the past 12 hours! HELLO?! You know, I'm going to be in St. Bernards Boarding School for the next 2 years of my life, remember?
- Jam's Mom: Yes!
- Jam: I'm gonna be out of your hair until I'm a legal adult!
- Jam's Mom: Yes!
- Jam: Then all you have to do is go to church, light a candle and pray to some stupid little statue for me and all is forgiven and forgotten, right mom? Then you can spend your days in a guilt free pursuit of more constructive activities like telling everybody else how screwed up their lives are. And then you no longer need the patience and understanding required to talk to your own son on some normal plain. And that way you don't even need to think about how tough it was for you when you were growing up and it's probably a good thing to cause if you did, you'd realize what a lousy, goddam, shitty-ass parent you are!
- Jam's Mom: Jeremiah, what has gotten into you?
- Jam: I JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY IN A CONFESSIONAL BOOTH! LORD HAVE MERCY! Now for the last time, Mom, give me back my fucking drumsticks... please.
- Jam's Mom: "Jeremiah! Those jeans are so tight, I can see your penis!"
- You gotta lose your mind at Detroit Rock City!
- Rock and roll all night. Party every day.
- They came. They saw. They rocked.
- Kiss The Rules Goodbye.
- Disco Sucks!
- In October of 1978, 4 high school students disappeared outside Detroit, Michigan. 20 years later, their footage was found.
- Edward Furlong - Hawk
- Sam Huntington - Jeremiah "Jam" Bruce
- Giuseppe Andrews - Lex
- James DeBello - Trip Verudie
- Lin Shaye - Mrs. Bruce
- Melanie Lynskey - Beth Bumstein
- Natasha Lyonne - Christine
- :Emmanuelle Chriqui - Barbara
- Shannon Tweed - Amanda Finch
- Nick Scotti - Kenny
- David Quane - Bobby
- Joe Flaherty - Father Phillip McNulty
- Cody Jones as Little Kid
- Matthew G. Taylor - Chongo
- Robert Smith - Simple Simon
- Ron Jeremy 0 Strip Club MC
- Members of Kiss: