Deepak Perwani (Urdu, Sindhi: ديپڪ پرواني) (born 1974) is a renowned Pakistani fashion designer. Originally from a Hindu Sindhi family, he is revived as a prominent figure of the fashion industry.
- Deepak Perwani doesn't want awards; he wants appreciation - that's all.
- Perwani's response to a RAW Magazine interviewer when questioned about his aspirations. 
- I am individual, stylish, mad and a lot of fun to be with. 
- Work hard and you will make it; at the end, it's all about your design philosophy.
- Perwani's message to amateur designers 
- I was never a mainstream bridal designer. I am all about prêt. But over the years, my clients have forced me to do their bridal wear so I said why not.
- Response when asked about decision to create bridal dresses. 
- Whether people in Pakistan understand fashion or not, it is a true everyday-living history of our times. People judge you by the clothes and shoes that you wear; they are not bothered whether you live in Clifton, Nazimabad, Gulshan or FATA or anywhere. Everything is perceived by what you are wearing.