Dead to Rights
2002 video game
Dead to Rights is a fighting video game for ps2.
- Jack: Grant City, hardest place on earth. People aren't born here; they're forged out of broken homes and blood money. Fortunes are lost and found on a daily basis and you not one of the lucky finders, your probably dead. It's not to say that there is no justice around here it's just hard to reach sometimes.
- Jack: (to Preacherman Jones as they plot his escape) If this works, I'll be back to get you out of here Preacherman.
- Preacherman Jones: The Lord don't like empty promises son.
- Jack: Faith padre, faith.
- Sickle: (about to execute Jack) Hey Slate! When you get to Hell mention my name and they'll give you a discount!
- Jack: They say every criminal returns to the scene of the crime, but very rarely do the good guys.
- Jack: (after giving a speech on the outcome of the game and the hardness of the city) Well, I can tell you this for a fact: Jack Slate is about as far from dead as you can imagine.
- (As a news report about Jack's death plays in the background, Preacherman Jones receives a package with a file, a gold bar and a postcard from Jack saying "faith padre, faith". Preacherman quickly realizes what it means)
- Preacherman Jones: God bless Jack Slate! (runs to his cell door) Guard!