American martial artist
DeBarra Mayo (born 1953) is an American fitness personality, writer, and author. She is actively involved with bringing awareness to the public about Epilepsy, health and wellness. She advocates following a healthy lifestyle.
- Inside each of us dwells a more-perfect self waiting to unfold. It cries loudly for release, yet it is sometimes ignored. To answer its call, you must take time to listen.
- Runner's World Yoga Book II, Anderson World Books, Inc., 1983 ISBN 0-89037-274-8
- To maintain good health requires good nutrition and a healthy dose of exercise.
- Erie Times, SportsWeek, March 3, 1986
- ...when the test results came back, everything went silent. I don't know if it was from pure astonishment or the overwhelming gratitude of finally having an answer, but a lifetime of words all disappeared except for one. Epilepsy.
- Living with Epilepsy, Stayhealthy.com, Nov. 9, 1999
- The shape and texture of fruit is sensuous and fascinating, but the true delight blossoms when you experience the flavor of these colorful gifts of nature.
- Bikini Body Fitness by DeBarra Mayo, Juicy, Sensuous, Tasty...and Healthy, December 22, 2006