Darker Than Black
Darker Than Black (2007-2010) is an anime television series, created, directed and written by Tensai Okamura and animated by Bones. It premiered across Japan from April 5, 2007 on MBS, TBS, and its affiliated broadcast stations, with its satellite television premiere in Japan on Animax in May 2007.
Season 1: The Black Reaper (Kuro no Keiyakusha)Edit
The Fallen Star of a Contract... (Part 1)Edit
The Fallen Star of a Contract... (Part 2)Edit
- Hei: Contractors are liars. I'm no different.
A New Star Shines in the Dawn Sky... (Part 1)Edit
A New Star Shines in the Dawn Sky... (Part 2)Edit
Hei: "I guess you should have listened to your buddy".
Red Giant over Eastern Europe... (Part 1)Edit
Red Giant over Eastern Europe... (Part 2)Edit
The Scent of Gardenias Lingers in the Summer Rain... (Part 1)Edit
The Scent of Gardenias Lingers in the Summer Rain... (Part 2)Edit
The White Dress, Stained with the Girl's Dreams and Blood... (Part 1)Edit
The White Dress, Stained with the Girl's Dreams and Blood... (Part 2)Edit
A Heart Unswaying on the Water's Surface... (Part 1)Edit
A Heart Unswaying on the Water's Surface... (Part 2)Edit
Memories of Betrayal in an Amber Smile... (Part 1)Edit
Memories of Betrayal in an Amber Smile... (Part 2Edit
A Love Song Sung from a Trash Heap... (Part 1)Edit
A Love Song Sung from a Trash Heap... (Part 2)Edit
Dreaming Shallow, Uninebriated... (Part 1)Edit
Dreaming Shallow, Uninebriated... (Part 2)Edit
City Under Crackdown, Moist with Tears... (Part 1)Edit
City Under Crackdown, Moist with Tears... (Part 2)Edit
God is In His Heaven...Edit
Does the Reaper Dream of Darkness Darker than Black?Edit
Bi kei ni maru ichi
Beneath Cherry Blossoms in Full Bloom...Edit
Hei: I am Black reaper, a Killer, Assassin and now a Ditch Digger
Season 2: Gemini of the Meteor (Ryūsei no Gemini)Edit
Black Cats Do Not Dream of Stars...Edit
- August 7: I am a genuine magician! Abracadabra!
- [Hei and Suou are running away from FSB troops and from August 7 from MI6. Hei is carrying Suou over his shoulder.]
- Suou: Put me down! Just let me go! As soon as they figure out that I'm not Shion, they'll let me go.
- Hei: They WILL kill you. It's the most rational decision they could make.
- [Hei runs around a corner to be found by August 7.]
- August 7: A cigarette cannot physically pass through a coin. There's actually a hole in the coin. Its cover is spring-loaded to snap open and closed. My payment is particularly cruel: spilling the age-old secret of magic tricks. It's absolute torture for a magician, but it's a fair deal. [Activates powers and draws out two swords from his jacket.] I ruin a few parlor tricks and get to use REAL MAGIC!
- [August 7 charges at Hei. They clash swords, but Hei breaks one of his swords and retreats. August 7 uses his powers again to make a gun.]
- August 7: And where are you going?!
- [August 7 shoots at Hei, which Hei barely misses. Hei then puts Suou down.]
- Hei: Will you be okay on your own?
- Suou: What?! Why?
- [August 7 catches up with Hei and Suou.]
- August 7: Driving a sword through an occupied coffin? There's quite a few different methods, but they always decide beforehand where they'll puncture. They plan it so the person inside can simply tort their body to miss the blade.
- [Hei runs away from Suou. August 7 takes several shots at Hei, only to miss all of them. Hei tries to stab August 7, but the blade goes through his body.]
- August 7: You see? I am a genuine magician. [Aims his gun at Hei.] Abracadabra! [Takes a few shots at Hei, but misses.]
- Mina: [Talking to Yoko via radio] He's able to cause distortions to the space around him. Guns and swords are completely ineffective.
- [Hei takes off his jacket and throws it into the air.]
- August 7: A distraction? Heh.
- [Hei takes his blade, drapes August 7's face with it, pins him to the ground, and electrocutes August 7.]
- Mina: He used a direct attack on him from the front. Impressive.