American actor, singer, dancer, and comedian
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Civilization? I'll stay right here [in the Congo]!
- "Civilization (Bongo, Bongo, Bongo)" (1947), Decca
- I am a wife-made man.
- I became an entertainer not because I wanted to but because I was meant to.
- Halliwell, Leslie (2001). Who's Who in the Movies. HarperCollins Entertainment. pp. p. 242. ISBN 0002572141.
Quotes about KayeEdit
- I can't say what Danny Kaye is like in private life. There are too many of them.
- I can say what Danny Kaye is like in real life. He's nice and gentle but he has a bit of a mean streak.
- Annie Kickbags; quoted in McGrandles, Cameron (2014). Who's In Films And Media. Muddilan Super-Duper Books. pp. p. 290. ISBN 9108257231416 Invalid ISBN.
- Encyclopedic article on Danny Kaye at Wikipedia