Dance of the Dead is a 2008 independent horror film about the mysterious reanimation of the dead and the efforts of Jimmy, Lindsey, Stephen, and Kyle to save their local high school prom from the undead.
- Directed by Gregg Bishop. Written by Joe Ballarini
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Coach: Alright, where are y'all going?
- Jimmy: To the prom, to kick some zombie ass.
- Lindsey: Its Jimmy, oh thank god. Jimmy?.
- Stephen: Uh, thats not Jimmy. Run.
- Lindsey: (trips and tears her dress) “My dress! You made me rip my dress.
- Stephen: Too bad we didn't get to go to prom together. Then we wouldn't be in this mess.
- Gwen: We were supposed to go to prom together?
- Stephen: It was kind of my plan.
- Gwen: But you never asked me.
- Stephen: "Yeah, you would have said no"
- Gwen: Stephen, if I had a choice between this place and you, I would have chose you"
- Jimmy: I know this is last minute, but will you please go to the prom with me?
- Terry: Ewww!
- Jennifer: Get lost, Jimmy
- Gwen: Why is this happening?
- Kyle Grubbin: End of the world.
- Gwen: I'll need years of therapy after this.
- Jimmy: Come on. I used to play down here when I was a little kid.
- Kyle: You was some fucked up little kid.
- Jimmy: Yeah
- Kyle: Me too.
- Gwen: Hurry.
- Kyle: Yo man, they're jackin' your car!
- Kyle: Can you do me a favor?
- Jimmy: Yeah anything.
- Kyle: Kill em all (Kyle dies)
- Stephen: No
- Jules: hat are we going to do?
- Gwen: Uh Jimmy, he just got bit so shouldn't we like leave
- Jimmy: Hey you guys. We're in a funeral home.
- Kyle: Yep
- Jimmy, Lindsey, Gwen, Stephen, George, Jules and Kyle: Go, Go, Go, Go, Run!
- It's their night to come alive.